• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AWT .300wm in KRG W3 Gen6 chassis and JP GMR-15 9mm

Black-X

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2006
Kentucky
Slowly figuring out that I don't have enough time to play with these and all the other stuff I have and wanted to see what's out there that I might use a bit more. Looking to trade or sell:

Email works best! [email protected]

-JP GMR-15 14.5" pinned/welded comp. Factory JP built rifle with addition of AWT oversized mag release and mag well. Also has JP barricade stop, silent capture spring system, black teflon coated barrel, and gold thermal dissipator (all from the factory). AWT mag well coating isn't the greatest and has wear but the mag well itself works great and can always be recoated. Maybe 1000rds (conservative) on this rifle. Can include C-more sight if wanted for additional $. New this would be a little over $2000 so trade value maybe around $1750 but negotiable. If you want to buy it with cash, shoot me an offer.

-AWT barreled action in .300wm in a KRG W3 chassis (Gen 6 I believe). Has Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage trigger, R700 action fully trued/blueprinted, 26" Shilen select match barrel, AWT brake and bolt handle, and 40moa Nightforce 1 piece scope base but will have to double check on cant. Built by AWT (Advanced Weapons Technology) out of Russell, KY if you need to look them up. Mag is a .300RUM that I bent the feed lips to feed .300WM, have had no feeding issues. Under 200 rounds on this one and can count and get accurate use if needed (most likely under 150). I got it down to 0.5-0.75 moa with 208 ELD-M's @ 2885fps and didn't have time to chase after groups any smaller and can send load data. Atlas bipod and US Optics bubble level not included. Build would cost around $2500, trade value around $2200 but negotiable. If you want to buy it with cash, shoot me an offer.

Looking for (in order of preference):

-Glock 45 MOS or non-MOS
-Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS or non-MOS
-RMR 07 and/or 06 Type 2 in black or coyote brown anodized
-SRO 2.5 or 5 moa
-Surefire scout lights (newer models) in black and/or tan
-Surefire X300U 1000 lumen in tan
-Surefire X300V
-Surefire M1
-Eotech XPS/EXPS 3-0 with new logo in tan
-Larue Eotech QD riser mount
-Wilcox G24 PVS-14 mount in FDE (with Wilcox j-arm would be great)
-Steiner SPIR
-Steiner DBAL A3 in black w/green laser
-Ops-Core ballistic helmet in L/XL (not a funky used one /images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif)
-TNVC WP PVS-14 with good specs to turn my 14 into duals
-20" AIAX .308 barrel threaded M18x1.5 with a low round count

Email works best! [email protected]