• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AX R700 Chassis and the rattling mag

RetardedTiming

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2010
San Diego CA
I'd imagine all of them rattle. I guess I was use to the fit of the alpha mags in a Seekins DBM.

Trying to think of ways to tighten up the fit of the mag in the well a little bit. Any good ideas out there that don't involve a mill or a welder?

Re: AX R700 Chassis and the rattling mag

That is an interesting idea! You just made me think of another if that doesn't work well...stick on Velcro, just use the fuzzy side. I actually think I have some in the garage.

Thanks AG!

Put a couple rounds inn the mag and insert with the bolt shut. Then it won't rattle :-D

Just be careful, put the mag in a bind and you might have feeding issues.

I just keep a few rounds in the mag to keep it from rattling. If I'm carrying it without the intentions of shooting then I will just remove the mag and place in my pocket.