• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AXMC/AXSR barrel cleaning screw on bore guide.

pfl338

Luv2#Steel....
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 16, 2020
    Fort Worth TX
    Own a AXMC or AXSR and use multiple barrels at a range session? Easy way to clean those barrels off the action. Screw on (M30) bore guide. Three sizes, 338,30,6.5. 3D printed using PETG. 1pc -10.00 TYD, 2pc -15.00 TYD or all 3 -20.00TYD. PayPal FF or you can mail me a check.
    IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg

Exactly what came to mind when somebody brought these up in the AI pic thread a couple weeks ago

Look good

Would you make a 6mm version? What a great idea!

Edit: shit, I have an AX. Ignore me lol.

Last edited:
    Reactions: BurtG
    I’ll be first to bite

I’ll take a 30 cal. Pm inbound

Make some for a AT/AX as well and I’d do a 30 in that to

Make some in m27!

Make some in m27!

Make some in. M27!

I need a 6mm one for a m27 thread as well good sir. And probably would hurt to have a 22cal either.

Reactions: pfl338
    I need a 6mm one for a m27 thread as well good sir. And probably would hurt to have a 22cal either.

Easy solution here @Krob95 Just buy an SR and some extra barrels so you can use his m30 thread protector bore guides.

I'll take one in 6.5, 308, and 338 In the m30

If you can make just the standard tread protectors too, I need 12 of them. Will send PM to inquire.

Thanks,

Jake

Easy solution here @Krob95 Just buy an SR and some extra barrels so you can use his m30 thread protector bore guides.

I'll take one in 6.5, 308, and 338 In the m30

If you can make just the standard tread protectors too, I need 12 of them. Will send PM to inquire.

Thanks,

Jake
    The day will come when I get a SR. But that day is not today 😂

Ok, guys, its all packaged up and at the local USPS.
    I will start on the M27 bore guides this evening for those of you that are interested in a off action bore guide for the SA rifles.

I have the first few M27 bore guides printed up(6.5 not pictured). Send me a PM with what you are needing, I also now have a guide for the M30 in 37XC, Thanks!
    IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg

Reactions: BurtG
    Received mine today

Excellent fit and finish on my AXMC barrel. Perfect for a guide and/or just a thread protector

Just ordered 3 more for the MC and AT barrels

Reactions: wizardpc
    Would you be making these for standard threaded barrels ? Like Impact, TL3, etc….

Would you be making these for standard threaded barrels ? Like Impact, TL3, etc….
    If you have a need for some I can design and print a few for you. I will need you to send me a picture of the tenon ,thread size( so I can make a gage) and the actual length of the tenon. Since I will have to single point a gage, design and print, it will take a few days to get the porotype.

I have an AXSR and I will take 3 - 2 in 30 cal and 1 in 338.
    PM on the way.

Received my other bore guides. Also got some thread protectors as well

All fit excellent and thread on effortlessly. No binding or anything flawed I can see. Excellent job @pfl338

F7175E2E-4680-479E-9DF5-A9B1A8D3818A.jpeg

I second this. Great product, great fitment.
    Can’t ask for more.

Up top for a great guy and great product. Went with low profile m30 protectors so they can still slide in and out of TAB gear barrel sleeves. Highly recommend!

20221230_195756.jpg

I will take the “all three” set. Will PM now. Although only for thread protection I will not be shamed into actually cleaning any barrels!

Can't say enough good things about the bore guide! Pfl338's items are really great!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: carbonbased
    Just recieved the new guides with the solvent port. Makes cleaning the barrel (off rifle) so much easier and much less messy. No more solvents leaking out of the guide when you feed the patch through the guide hole.

Thanks Pfl338!

Reactions: carbonbased