• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AXTS lowers.. any regrets? educate me on them please

I say well worth it as well. It's a bit of a wait at almost two months but I like them. If you could buy a stripped KAC SR15 lower I would say it'd be a hard call. Those two lowers are by far the best true ambi's out there IMO.

I wish I could find one of their AX7.62 lowers actually. I've never seen one outside of their website or a magazine review here and there. Would love to know what's up with the 2 year wait on the release...

A lot $$$ for several things I'll never use. If you need an ambi lower and have the cash, you won't be disappointed.

I've got one and am VERY happy with it.

The only downside that I have seen is that dealing with AXTS was a little frustrating... they seem to be a pretty small shop and had some problems with one of their machines which in turn delayed production of the (AXTS-specific) mag catch.

The product, though, is absolutely top notch. I don't have a current need for another AR 15 lower, but if I did, I'd call AXTS; if I could buy one of their 7.62 lowers today, I'd do it.

I hear you there. You'd figure they'd change the "coming soon" on their website to something more along the lines of "pretty sweet, but about 3 years out from ever making a single lower".

Damn. I even offered to buy 10 AX762 lowers at MSRP - figuring I'd just sell 9 and keep 1 - just to get some product flowing my way. Still got the no-go in response.