• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ LRPRS April match

tim3gun

Commander
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2004
Goodyear, AZ
AZLRPRS monthly match is April 20th at Phoenix Rod and Gun club at 8AM. This month we will be in the wash, you will need 50 rounds of ammo and what ever gear you want to bring. I would suggest knee pads, sunscreen, and water. Also see us on facebook, photos of matches, videos and more. Do a search for AZ long range

I look forward to getting back down there, gonna miss this one, the better half is doing a triathalon so I am going to be pulling refreshment duty on the bike ride and run, hope to see you guys in May!

Can we get a head count for the match this coming Saturday? Once again we will be in the wash and will get into 2 groups

I'll be there.

Tim, could you mix in a couple pistol stages to help us get ready for Score High? I have no idea what to expect.

The monthly AZ LRPRS match went well. 6 stages in the wash and 23 shooters, 65 points possible. results..........
Michael 52
Tim 48
Regina 40
Blake 40
Will 37
Matt 35
Dane 34
Walt 33
Austin 32
Christopher 30
Dale 30
Richard 29
Steve 29
Marc 27
Howard 27
Eoin 26
Johnathan 24
Curt 19
Britt 17
Sandee 15
Jay 12
Scott 8

Awesome fun time, what a great group!

Thanks to the LRPRS people for being so open to us newbies. After being a part of a couple matches, and seeing what great fun it is, I am trying to get some of my friends to get off the couch and come out and shoot. We will see next month....