• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ LRPRS monthly match 1-21-12

tim3gun

Commander
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2004
Goodyear, AZ
January 21st at 8AM in the wash. We will meet at the practical pistol range for sign in and squadding. You will need 50 rounds, elbow and knee pads recomended, and all your usual gear. This is the last of the trial runs for the TPRC in February, so please no pictures or video and no internet chatter about the stages. Lets let the TPRC competitors be surprised at the cool things we have planned for them.
As usual $10 for PRGC members and $15 for non members. I'll see ya'll there. MUUUUUHAHAHAHA !!!

Re: AZ LRPRS monthly match 1-21-12

Looking forward to the match!

Think Im finally gonna be able to make it out there and shoot with yall. Gonna drive over Friday afternoon to make it for first shots. Whats a good(i.e. cheap as hell) motel sorta near the range?

Bonner and I are going to come shoot the match on the way back from Shot Show cant wait! For those that we miss we hope to see you at the Score High match later this year. See you soon, Nick

Jimmy, Aron and I are looking forward to it!

Also, in the interest of being fair, you all should know that Jimmy got a new gun, and has been practicing.

photo-4-2.jpg

Should make this one. for sure this time, I promise

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">January 21st at 8AM in the wash. We will meet at the practical pistol range for sign in and squadding. You will need 50 rounds, elbow and knee pads recomended, and all your usual gear. This is the last of the trial runs for the TPRC in February, so please no pictures or video and no internet chatter about the stages. Lets let the TPRC competitors be surprised at the cool things we have planned for them.
As usual $10 for PRGC members and $15 for non members. I'll see ya'll there. MUUUUUHAHAHAHA !!!</div></div>

I'll be there.

For those that don't know once you're in Phx Rod & Gun club grounds, the practical pistol range is to the right. When the road forks, take the right turn and the range is the first gate on your left. See you all in the morning.

Yeah, was good times!

Congrats Steve!

Very happy with my boy Jimmy's three way tie for third with some of the big hitters (Joe and Marcus).

Hopefully see most of you here in Vegas in a couple weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, was good times!

Congrats Steve!

Very happy with my boy Jimmy's three way tie for third with some of the big hitters (Joe and Marcus).

Hopefully see most of you here in Vegas in a couple weeks. </div></div>

Jimmy's a risin power! Good shootin Jimmy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had fun as always!!! Gonna suck, that there won't be one till march
frown.gif

Any news on scores? </div></div>

Scores are posted in the competition section of lrprs.com. I'd have posted them here too, but I'm a total retard with the internet via cell phone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jimmy, Aron and I are looking forward to it!

Also, in the interest of being fair, you all should know that Jimmy got a new gun, and has been practicing.

photo-4-2.jpg
</div></div>

Damn Jim, 3rd! That new gun is working well for you.

I had a great time down there again, despite me turning on the suck. Thanks to the AZ crew for hosting a great series of matches.

Big Thanks for Tim, Gina, Gary and the rest of the AZ crew for another Fun match. I just have to not suck so much next time.

Good times AZ Gina, Tim, and Gary thank you for being a great host and RO's for a fun and challenging match.

Good match and great to see everyone!

Ty, was it losing Jesus or the flesh colored goatee that killed ya?

Next stop Vegas!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ty, was it losing Jesus or the flesh colored goatee that killed ya?

</div></div>

Just good old fashion fail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Just good old fashion fail. </div></div>

Your clothes were an issue?