• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ New Member just want to say hey,

lord of war619

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2012
maricopa, Az
Hey guys just want to say hey, im a rifle enthusiest mostly M14 rifles, im in the process of building a Rem 700 in a JAE stock, my passion is m14 rifles i have a couple of EBR's MK14 Mod 0 and a MK14 MOd 1 and a SEI DMR M14

Re: AZ New Member just want to say hey,

Welcome. Mike and I live in gilbert, our shop is in Mesa.

Come out this saturday to phoenix rod and gun for our precision rifle match. its just our monthly. fun times and no pressure.
We also practice thursday mornings and a few of us go out on fridays too.

Welcome from us in the mountains. Not much in the way of formal ranges up here but lots of land for long distance practice if you're so inclined

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come out this saturday to phoenix rod and gun for our precision rifle match. its just our monthly. fun times and no pressure.
We also practice thursday mornings and a few of us go out on fridays too. </div></div>

thanks for the invite unfortunately cant attend this time but please let me know when the next one is

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome. Mike and I live in gilbert, our shop is in Mesa. </div></div>
i just ran into your ad on backpage, im sure we will meet soon

another member from planet Gilbert here. Welcome to the site