• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AZ TPRC 2011

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
Dates are set:
60 shooters
Feb 19/20, 2011 at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club
200 rounds

Applications for 2011 will be available at the end of july.
Will start taking applications Aug. 2, 2010 NO earlier.

Further details can be seen at: www.thetprc.com
Nothing is updated yet, but great pics from the last two years are still there.

Re: AZ TPRC 2011

You know Team Blaster is in the house!!

As well as Impact Data Books will be sending some goodies for the prize table!

Im in.
Do we need a handgun to compete? and whats the entry fee?
Thanks
-Felipe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Giraurd trimmer will be here friday.

on another note, i would like peoples(competitors) opinions on a night shoot. Please vote once.

http://www.lrprs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=255 </div></div>

Can you give us a indication as to what you are thinking about?

I voted no... but like I said in my email, it is your match run it how you want to. I only grumble when I miss targets or I am hungover on day one
smile.gif

Your match buddy we will shoot what you throw at us!!

I would just like to put in an order for no rain next year. Come on it's AZ for God's sake!
wink.gif
LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would just like to put in an order for no rain next year. Come on it's AZ for God's sake!
wink.gif
LOL </div></div>

a big <span style="font-size: 26pt">+1</span>

Can you work on that for us Scott?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the rain. Bring it.</div></div>

Says the guy from Vegas who gets all of what, 1" of rain a year? LOL

Great news, Scott! You always put on an awesome match ... and I'm definitely looking forward to TPRC 2011.

As for the night shoot, it's your call -- we'll shoot whatever course of fire you put together (which is always VERY challenging).

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bear_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great news, Scott! You always put on an awesome match ... and I'm definitely looking forward to TPRC 2011.

As for the night shoot, it's your call -- we'll shoot whatever course of fire you put together (which is always VERY challenging).

Bear </div></div>

But you shoot things and break them.....

But you shoot things and break them..... [/quote]

Yep! Two years in a row! Don't tell Scott, though ... he won't let me come back in 2011!

Bear

I like night shooting. We used to be able to do night stuff in Vegas without having a written letter from Obama authorizing it. I miss those days. Whatever you think works best Scott...

Oh yeah, I hope it rains like Noah's Ark kind of rain so I can see if my bolt handle repair works well after last year's fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lvcatfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oh yeah, I hope it rains like Noah's Ark kind of rain so I can see if my bolt handle repair works well after last year's fun. </div></div>

I'll bring my backup rifle...

*****UPDATE****************

We;re not taking entries until Sept 1, 2010. We have had a lot going on here and its too much to get ready in 10 days for the influx of calls, emails and pms.

Thanks for understanding.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*****UPDATE****************

We;re not taking entries until Sept 1, 2010. We have had a lot going on here and its too much to get ready in 10 days for the influx of calls, emails and pms.

Thanks for understanding.

Scott </div></div>

What about us that dont understand?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll find a small bus for you to ride on and write a letter to your parents. LOL </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9cNCB6D-ZE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9cNCB6D-ZE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And no Chiiler, we are not going to tell you the COF, so you don't have to keep asking for the next 7 months
laugh.gif

I am in, but being the first year I've done this-- is this going to be a mail in form or an email? Is the form available yet? Cost?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And no Chiiler, we are not going to tell you the COF, so you don't have to keep asking for the next 7 months
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Now if I come down early again....can you just show me as opposed to telling me?

Scott
Don't see an application yet on your website. When is it going to be up? Definitely try to make this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Registration forms will be available in August on www.thetprc.com </div></div>

It is August....registration?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Registration forms will be available in August on www.thetprc.com </div></div>

It is August....registration? </div></div>

Still eagerly waiting for the registration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">End of August! </div></div>

I guess you get us on a technicality....