• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ TPRC

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
Official dates are Feb 20-21st.

Website is www.tacticsprc.com for now, the new website will be up and running in a few days. www.thetprc.com
Registration will be Oct. 15th no sooner.

A couple of key notes:
$175 entry fee
No mandatory sign in on friday. Shooters meeting at 7:30 saturday am.
No chrono graph, but will still have a velocity limit of 3000fps
Nothing bigger than a 300win mag
Range will be open to sight in on friday 7am-5pm-- $5 per person only at 100yds.
There is another(actually 2) ranges in phoenix that are open and can shoot up to 300yds.
More info to come on the website.

Re: AZ TPRC

Look forward to it Scott!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No chrono graph, but will still have a velocity limit of 3100fps
</div></div>

I'm not going to get chronoed 5 times this year?
smile.gif

I'll be there. Can't wait. Had a great time at the 1st Annual.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No chrono graph, but will still have a velocity limit of 3100fps
</div></div>

I'm not going to get chronoed 5 times this year?
smile.gif

I'll be there. Can't wait. Had a great time at the 1st Annual. </div></div>

I have a hunch we may have a chrono on hand in case anyone tears the up targets.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not going to get chronoed 5 times this year? </div></div>

Bringing the 300 mag again?

Game on for Team Blaster and of course Impact Data Books will be providing product for that killer prize table!!

Gina and I will be there to RO. This would also be a great time for other clubs around the country to sell some of their logo T-shirts and patches(Nor-Cal). I'd buy a few.

The match application is up, we will not accept them until Oct. 15th, so please wait to send them until then. I've gotten a lot of interest and I'm sure it will fill up again, but no need to overnight it and waste your money.
NO credit cards will be accepted, cash/check/money order.

Scott there better be lil itty bitty targets. I upgraded my freaking optics because of that shit man! LOL

650- 700 yards was about the furthest shots!!

Thanks echo
smile.gif

Chiller...yes and no..all depends on what Scott wants to throw at us.

Things can change year to year. Just bring rifle and ammo and be ready to shoot. Everyone has to shoot the same stages you do so its all good.

Vu

The more pointed question is do I bring a nice light .260 that will shoot positional better or a 7WSM that by the numbers will almost run with a .338LM and is a sled to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The more pointed question is do I bring a nice light .260 that will shoot positional better or a 7WSM that by the numbers will almost run with a .338LM and is a sled to deal with. </div></div>
I'd bring the .260 or the 7WSM. I hope that helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chiller...yes and no..all depends on what Scott wants to throw at us.

Things can change year to year. Just bring rifle and ammo and be ready to shoot. Everyone has to shoot the same stages you do so its all good.

Vu </div></div>

Oh, the boys have been working hard in new props, can't let the cat out yet, but it will be fun.

Vu has hit it on the nail with his quote"Just bring rifle and ammo and be ready to shoot."

60 slots this year, no BS between stages, shoot communicate and move!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The light .260 would be better for the behind the back on the run shot. </div></div>

Damnit, who did Dave tell about the new wash stage!?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The more pointed question is do I bring a nice light .260 that will shoot positional better or a 7WSM that by the numbers will almost run with a .338LM and is a sled to deal with. </div></div>

While both the 260 and 7wsm look great on paper it all depends on what you drive well. Even a 7wsm will be blown off target.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chiller...yes and no..all depends on what Scott wants to throw at us.

Vu </div></div>

Oh, the boys have been working hard in new props, can't let the cat out yet, but it will be fun.

Vu has hit it on the nail with his quote"Just bring rifle and ammo and be ready to shoot."

60 slots this year, no BS between stages, shoot communicate and move!! </div></div>

Sounds good Scott. Looks like we may have a big crew heading to AZ this year.

I am shooting a .22 LR this year!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're shooting an S&B, bring an extra scope. AZ is rough on the Schmidts. </div></div>

But the desert likes the el cheapo Bushy 3200 10X's!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're shooting an S&B, bring an extra scope. AZ is rough on the Schmidts. </div></div>

But the desert likes the el cheapo Bushy 3200 10X's!! </div></div>

LOL. Yes it does. Think I'll bring 3 scopes this year...

Count me in...this was a great match in '09 & I'm very much looking forward to this year's match.

I promise NOT to shoot the bolt & ruin the mover this year...

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what kind of match is this just precision rifle? do I need to bring an AR/pistol? I am interested in attending </div></div>

You CAN use an AR to shoot this match tho, max range 700yds.