• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ TPRC

Re: AZ TPRC

Yes but make sure you do your homewrok and understand what you are getting into.

Safety is key!!

If yoy shoot the match and a drill is beyond your ability or you dont think you can be safe just dont shoot it!!

People will respect that plus yell and ask questions people will help you!

Awesome. I have to check the training schedule to see if I am free that weekend.

Are there any recommendations for gear past what is on the 09 equipment list? I have everything listed there already.

Is a spotting scope helpful?
How many mags are required?
Would I have to spot for another shooter?

Spotting scope will be worthless!!

2-3 mags will be more then enough.

Get your applications in asap its first come first in!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: striker3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome. I have to check the training schedule to see if I am free that weekend.

Are there any recommendations for gear past what is on the 09 equipment list? I have everything listed there already. <span style="color: #FF0000">Gear is the same, website should be updated today</span>

Is a spotting scope helpful? <span style="color: #FF0000"> NO</span>
How many mags are required? Required? <span style="color: #FF0000">None, but 2-3 are recommended</span>
Would I have to spot for another shooter? <span style="color: #FF0000">NO</span>

</div></div>

We are allowing the first 60 shooters this year, last year we had 51. Please note, you will be shooting and must be prompt when its your turn.

Can't wait. Last year was awesome. You guys put on a great match.

Scott

Is this an annual event cause I would like to try to make the next year. If nothing else possibly watch the action..

If writing a check, who should it be made out to? Specialized Dynamics, LLC?

We've got a truckload from Vegas as well. I don't think we'll quite have 16...that's impressive, NORCAL. My application was postmarked at 0910L this morning...hopefully that's good enough to get into the match.

Bear

Bear,
no worries, on the first day, we had 15 overnight their applications and got another 15 regular mail, so its only 1/3 full on the first day. We'll see what today brings.

Hello Scott,
I sent out about a $1000 worth of stuff for the prize table, a Brux barrel installed and a couple of Tactical Muzzle brakes installed. I hope you got them OK. I also sent an application and check. The way this match is filling up I hope I have a slot.

Charley Robertson
Score High Gunsmithing

Scott,

Can a guy show up and watch the match? I'm certainly NOT prepared to shoot in a match like this. I've only had my rifle out twice and the farthest I've shot is 300. I'd like to watch and meet some people for future shoots though. I may be able to drag another guy too.

S.K.

I would like to announce that POF-USA will be the match sponsor of our TPRC held here in AZ. I would like to thank Frank and his whole crew.

Specialized Dynamics, will still be a major contributor, but as much as Frank has helped us last year and stepping up even more this year, he deserves the recognition not only for this match, but almost every major match around the country. Precision rifle, 3 gun and USPSA, POF steps up like no other company and donates hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to our shooting sports.

Please send POF a note thanking them for everything they do.

POF rocks of course!!

Team Blaster will be there in full force as will Impact Data Books but you all new that already!!

Cant wait to see a hand full of you at SHOT Show then at the match. We had a great time last year and of course this will be no exception.

Scott,

How's the sign up so far? When can we expect a confirmation that you have received our app?

smile.gif

Sobrbiker & ScottMilk,
Sorry I couldn't make the shoot this Sunday. The wife had me on a short leash because I'm traveling for work on Thursday and won't be home for 2+ weeks. I checked your calendar, but didn't see any matches in November. Let me know when you're shooting again. I'm headed to the Rio Salado Range this evening and have a go at the SH practical tactical target.

I would be happy to help out in any way during the AZ TRPC in February. And I can probably get another guy to help out if you need it.

S.K.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hello Scott,
I sent out about a $1000 worth of stuff for the prize table, a Brux barrel installed and a couple of Tactical Muzzle brakes installed. I hope you got them OK. I also sent an application and check. The way this match is filling up I hope I have a slot.

Charley Robertson
Score High Gunsmithing</div></div>

I picked up one of Charley's Brux install certs at the Nor Cal TBRC. Sent my action off a month or so ago and just got it back - it looks fantasic - can't wait to shoot it. I'll have my eyes on another cert if I am lucky enough - Thanks Charley!

Guys,
Instead of double posting all over the internet. Please go to www.lrprs.com and see the forum specific to the TPRC, it has all details and participant list.

I will still answer questions here, but I'm very busy and having a hard time keeping up with everything. Thanks

Scott

Scott,
I sent my application out on the 14th but don't see my name on the list. Can you check on this for me?

Thanks,
Jason Chan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will check for you first thing in the AM </div></div>

Thanks Scott. Keep me posted.. I'd hate to miss out on this one. The check should have been a parchment color.

Just a quick update.....................
Prop building went well, still have a few more days down at the range, got some new steel in, ordered more from our buddies at MGM who donate to almost every match in the country.

The boys working on a prop, no it won't be easy to shoot off of.
predmstrs011.jpg

Here is the mighty match director checking 2x4 sizes:
predmstrs013.jpg

Scott- Looking good on the Props... That can become a dog house when the match is over!

To all that shot this match earlier this year, I look forward to shooting with you again. To anyone new, I look forward to shooting with you!

NorCal... all I can say is Damn... Great showing!

Some of those props look to be duel purpose from my observation skills.

I know you are in the dog house with the wife will you be sleeping in that prop once the match is over LOL!!!

Looking good guys way to go!!