• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZPRC @ GUNSITE Jan, 13th, 2013 with CASH PURSE!!!

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
Thanks to Gunsite and Southwest Ammo for making this come together. We will have a cash purse of $200 if we get 30 shooters or a purse of $350 if we have more than 45 shooters. COF will be determined shortly, should be around 40 rounds. $25 entry fee, distance from the muzzle to 1100ish yards and be ready for some cold temps. This will be the sunday before SHOT SHOW, some come out and shoot the match and then head to SHOT SHOW. Please take the time to thank Gunsite and Southwest Ammo for making this happen. If you have any questions, feel free to pm, email or call.

Re: AZPRC @ GUNSITE Jan, 13th, 2013 with CASH PURSE!!!

Mike and I will be there to shoot it and shake hands.

I need to redeem myself from the last one. I will bring the bolt gun this time.

Zach

We also have the regular monthly match in Ashfork on December 9th at 0900 hours.

I'll be there with Pat and Jim.
Zach, I hear ya! I have some redeeming to do myself!

Tom as long as we can put you in between some muzzle brake non suppressed rifles.
smile.gif

Ha! my whole squad shoots with cans,,,no problem there Kevin, you need to come up for this one

Might have to try and make it out to this one or the December one. I haven't shot with you guys in a while (or any competitions for that matter).

We will have the start time sorted out shortly, we are looking at 0900 but it may go to 0800. That should answer most of the PM's.

Alas, working 6 days a week is not helping me get to these matches, but I do thank God that I can feed my family.

greg, you need to borrow a can??? please?!!!!!!!!

We should make this a non-can match, just so we can all wear ear pro and then we could listed to Tom whine.

JK, you can run with or without at your choice.

hmmm, why the all the brakes on the 6.5's?

Fuckin hate brakes,

Any prize money for traveling in three time zones to shoot the match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmmm, why the all the brakes on the 6.5's?

Fuckin hate brakes, </div></div>

I am definately shooting on Tom's squad, I think it is time for the 16" 8mm with the JP brake. Wont score for crap, but it will be fun to watch.

6.5's have brakes because of the massive recoil and us sissy's need them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any prize money for traveling in three time zones to shoot the match? </div></div>
$100.00 thats 30 minutes pay for you car guys,,,side bets have been known to happen though
and you can shoot a real AX,,,

If you make it a non-can match then I'm going to bring my 338 RUM! Sorry Tom and Mike, bring your blankets to cover your rifles. Lol

ok, 338 Norma is comin out Doug

I feel sorry for mike then. He's going to have to wear a face shield! Lol

Ill be sure to bring extra milk jugs and duck tape for all the weenies... Sound suppression 101

Ok, I'm in and bringing my 338 lm, with 20" and big break. Unless the ATF kicks some ass and gets me my can, before then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just to clarify, no bore diameters over .325. </div></div>

Buzz killer, we're having fun playing who's gun has bigger muzzle blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pyrofx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who do we sign up with ?

Dinner at the Messican joint the night before anyone ?

Greg</div></div>

Hi Greg, Am flying down for the match but will arrive too late for dinner. CU Sunday. -Sam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any prize money for traveling in three time zones to shoot the match? </div></div>
$100.00 thats 30 minutes pay for you car guys,,,side bets have been known to happen though
and you can shoot a real AX,,,</div></div>

Side bets? Is this a golf outing? How can I shoot prone with a big wad of cash in my front pocket, LOL!

We have to meet at the classroom to sign the waivers and will give COF then. Expect it to be unknown to all. Cory never lets us down.

I had a shoot partner bow out . I now have and extra bed at the primrose casita if anyone needs a crash pad .

greg

Lowe and I will be there.

How will the cash purse be distributed? 1st and 2nd? Lowe is trying to figure out how much he will have left after I beat him again!

It's going to be damn cold!

long johns for sure,,, snowin there yet?

No snow I think we're safe from that just be prepared to start shooting in the 20's it's freakin cold

Good luck Tom!!!!

Tom needs more than luck, unless he hired the midget again. Long story.

I got stuck at home, no dinner for me. Some of us are meeting for breakfast at the Iron Horse Cafe at 0700. It is about one block north of the Shell station on the west side of the road.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom needs more than luck, unless he hired the midget again. Long story. </div></div>
Frank's not showin up,,