• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZPRC NIGHT MATCH, APRIL 21st

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
Setup for the night of April 21st. COF will be 36rounds, we will illuminate each target, not a lighted range, distance from 150 to 800yds, shooters meeting at 1900(7pm), will begin shooting after dark, $25 entry fee and will be a cash purse. It is easier to find the targets at night than during the day. Please feel free to call or email with any questions.

Re: AZPRC NIGHT MATCH, APRIL 21st

Hey Brad,

Got lots a questions for you.

Does this night shoot count towards the series points? I hope not because you're gonna get me in trouble with the wife if I have to go shoot a AZPRC event every 2 weeks,LOL. I also have a FT air rifle shoot I'm expected to be at the same day. Haha, I never thought I'd be whining about going shooting
crazy.gif

When are you going to fix your website?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Brad,

Does this night shoot count towards the series points? I hope not because you're gonna get me in trouble with the wife if I have to go shoot a AZPRC event every 2 weeks,LOL. I also have a FT air rifle shoot I'm expected to be at the same day. Haha, I never thought I'd be whining about going shooting
crazy.gif

In order;

Night shoot does go toward overall points for 2012. The way you are shooting, I do not think it will hurt your overall points.
The site should be any day now, he is working on it and unfortunately he has a real job that is putting a hamper on his free time to help us. I am optimistic that it will be fixed this week some time, but I understand his work schedule. We will keep you guys in the loop.

</div></div>

Thanks for posting the COF Christopher. Just for info for the people seeing this map for the first time. It is the COF for our night match this saturday, targets and shooting position are accurate within 10cm (yes, centimeters). Thanks again guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Brad,

crazy.gif

In order;

Night shoot does go toward overall points for 2012. The way you are shooting, I do not think it will hurt your overall points.
The site should be any day now, he is working on it and unfortunately he has a real job that is putting a hamper on his free time to help us. I am optimistic that it will be fixed this week some time, but I understand his work schedule. We will keep you guys in the loop.

</div></div> </div></div>

To make things fair, since obviously your strategy is to wear me down physically, emotionally and financially while also preventing me from ever having any hope of getting laid again,
wink.gif
grin.gif
, all the AZPRC guys are expected to come shoot the Field target air rifle match in Camp Verde with me at 8AM. I'll supply rifles and pellets to all who want to come. There might even be free lunch if you shoot well. First timers shoot for free also, no entry fee. If you get in the top 3 your reward will be a cool pin indicating what position you got. It's quite a prize and worth at least 10 cents.

I'm hoping to make this one, but I've got a final due on Sunday. So, if I get off my @ss and do some work this week I'm hoping to make it up.

Yea Steve I think you should sit this one out:)

If Lowe gets off his ass and stops surfing the web I'll be there with him. Now turn off the monitor and go do your homework!

Well since no one is showing up and I now have my dope perfect I'm gonna sneak in the back door and maybe just maybe pull first place so with that said nobody feel obligated to show up lol... Na I hope u all can make it and brad if u need any help setting up sat the wife's out of town and I can come give u a hand just let me no.....

Steve, I am down for the air rifle thing...Brad, if I get my rifle back from Keith I will be there as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am down for the air rifle thing...Brad, if I get my rifle back from Keith I will be there as well. </div></div>

Hi Bill,

I'll call you Friday.

Just as an update, camping will be allowed after the match. The range will be open until 1130 for anybody that wants to shoot on Sunday morning. If you want to shoot on sunday morning, you will need to pay Carl $10 on Saturday night. I will be around on Sunday morning if any are gonna stay and shoot. Thanks

Nope sorry all, I can't make it this Saturday. I wish I could. Shooting and camping, sounds like a good time.

Brad, can you post the next few match dates please?

Not going to make it. I did get my rifle back from Keith(great job by the way), But the wife has informed me that it is her night to partay....

Again awesome time congrats Matt and chris u guys tore it up thanks brad for making it all happen...

Brad - what a great shoot! Had a great time and you're right, target recognition is completely different and quite a bit easier at night. I'm sorry to hear that this will be the last one a while.

Awesome match! Thanks Brad for the pearl of wisdom which allowed me to shoot and to both you and Christopher for hosting the match, great time. Ashfork is really an amazing area, it's got everything from short to ELD targets, very cool.

Matt, nice shooting, hope to see you all again soon.