• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZPRC NIGHT MATCH NOV 5th DAY MATCH NOV 6th

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
$25 entry fee. $100 cash purse. Directions can be found at https://azprc.net/Directionstomatch.aspx. We will be at the Ashfork location. Please email me if you plan to attend, not necessary, but we are just looking for a rough head count. Ranges will be from the muzzle to just under 1100 yards. We will begin the shooters meeting at 0800 and will be shooting by 0835. Should be done around 1300. Course of fire will be 40 rounds. We will also have the One Mile and the 2200 yd targets out for use after the match.

Last months winner, Steve M.
0111.jpg

We are also trying to see if there is any interest in doing a <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">night shoot</span></span>. Please email me if you guys would like to attend that, the date has not been set for that yet but we may do an informal night shoot on the 5th.

Re: AZPRC RIFLE MATCH NOV. 6th $100 CASH PURSE

This night shoot sounds interesting. I'm always down to waste a bit of ammo!
Anyone know of a decent place to stay up there?

That would be fun trying a night shoot! I wonder if Carl would mind if some of us camp up there at the site the night of the 5th?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be fun trying a night shoot! I wonder if Carl would mind if some of us camp up there at the site the night of the 5th? </div></div>

I know he is ok with the camping and shooting at night. What I may do is confirm with Carl after his hunt is over this week and also use it as a dry run to see how it works and how much more time we need to add to the clock. I will keep you guys posted.

We will be doing a night shoot on the 5th of November. No night vision required. We will light each target so you should be able to use your day optic. COF will be around 30 rounds. Shooters meeting at 1745. We will have prizes for top score. $5 entry fee. Camping is available at the bottom of the hill on the property. We recommend warm clothes and a small light to use when setting dope.

Night shoot sounds really fun, especially nice that you can camp after. Can't make it this month, but sounds like a good idea!

I'm in! Probably be a good time to try out the exploding targets and the new telescoping marshmallow sticks
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in! Probably be a good time to try out the exploding targets and the new telescoping marshmallow sticks
grin.gif
</div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.

Thinking it might be too cold for the camo crocs!!!!!

The night shoot is on for November 5th. Shooters meeting at 1745. No night vision required, targets will be individually lit. COF will be around 30 rounds. We will have prizes for top shooter. Entry fee is $5. Camping is available on site. Please bring warm clothes and a small light to use for setting the gun up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sturkis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thinking it might be too cold for the camo crocs!!!!! </div></div>

Haha,I better bust out the wool socks. I can't go disappointing you guys now can I?

See you guys this weekend. I will be away from the computer all day tomorrow, so if you need me, call me. Bring warm clothes and we are shooting rain or shine. (928) 308-8093

Wouldn't you know it a storm would blow in,LOL
cry.gif

Rain or shine but how about snow ? I think we need a "shoot out the truck window with the heater on full blast stage"
smile.gif

As long as you can get it to the stage area right? I know I can get my truck to a least 2 of the stages!!
grin.gif

Should be a good time!

Me craig and a spotter will be up today around 2:30. I wanted it to snow on us tonight. This night shoot is going to be cool.