• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&c stock inletting...

Chet Punisher

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2011
I have heard that B&C will now inlet your stock for badger or surgeon bottom metal. Does anyone know if they will do it for post purchase stock?

I dunno, but for what its worth I would rather have a smith do it. I had Mark @ Short Action Customs inlet my B&C and it was VERY affordable. Not too mention the quality and attention to detail was impeccable.

Can you pm me a link or post it here if it's ok. I'm still new here and still learning the ropes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The last several stocks I've purchased for customer jobs from Wade have been inletted for M5-style DBM; haven't had any problem with getting the PTG Stealth DBM to fit & function in any of these stocks. No surprise there - he pays close attention to the QC end of things, and does most of the programming himself.