• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B14R Bolt Handle

SgtJKM

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2019
Really liking my new bolt handle from PrecisionShooters.com
A much more positive feel when running the bolt and is a major improvement over the factory bolt. This one is about a 1/4" longer and is noticeably heavier than the factory bolt. Solid one-piece construction.
bolt handle.jpg

Anyone use the Anarchy adjustable bolt handle with something like the Dragon Scale Long? Does it improve the ease of operation? My wife thinks the bolt is hard to run. Some say it will get better with time but this could be alright to add anyway.

This is what I would want. Been shooting an AI for so long that I just got use to it. Once that becomes available I will be on board for sure...
Are you talking about the round/sphere bolt knob? We make a 5/16-24 adapter. We're out of stock for the moment, but a 5/16-24 sphere shaped knob isn't hard to find. Think that would work or are you looking more for the skinny profile bolt body?

Are you talking about the round/sphere bolt knob? We make a 5/16-24 adapter. We're out of stock for the moment, but a 5/16-24 sphere shaped knob isn't hard to find. Think that would work or are you looking more for the skinny profile bolt body?
I want the sphere. I was understanding that a sphere bolt knob wouldn’t work with the MPA chassis due to clearance. I am having to send mine back to Bergara for some issues but when it comes back I am going to hit you up for a bolt knob. Do you cerakote them as well?

I want the sphere. I was understanding that a sphere bolt knob wouldn’t work with the MPA chassis due to clearance. I am having to send mine back to Bergara for some issues but when it comes back I am going to hit you up for a bolt knob. Do you cerakote them as well?
We're not currently cerakoting but have been considering it. Also, that may be an issue with our adapter as well, I'm not certain we're any longer than the factory version.

Factory vs adapter from precision shooters with mini badger knob.
The adapter is a tad bit longer than the factory, but the knob was bigger from factory. So I gained no extra length with my combo.

Attachments

• 20210325_173132.jpg
    20210325_173132.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210325_173225.jpg
    20210325_173225.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 89
Anyone use the Anarchy adjustable bolt handle with something like the Dragon Scale Long? Does it improve the ease of operation? My wife thinks the bolt is hard to run. Some say it will get better with time but this could be alright to add anyway.
Yes. I love the anarchy angled bolt lever. I went with the anarchy little Bertha bolt knob. It’s plenty big enough. I just didn’t want a big old knob. The little Bertha is similar in size to the knob that comes with the Bergara. But I like the Bertha design better. I’m not a fan of the straight lever and location on the rifle. The angle of the anarchy lever better places the knob with location to the trigger and hand.

Reactions: Ribo68