• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baby names... need some help

Hunter

The name of a girl at one of our local outdoor shops.

Something more feminine is Diana (Greek Goddess of the hunt). This is the name of my second eldest daughter.

Diana (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+1 for Diana
A beautiful name wit long history behind.

Besides peoples give name to guns not guns give name people.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Best friend's mom was a nurse, lady named her daughter Vagina.

Seems she heard the doctor say it and thought it was the most beautiful word she ever heard.

Abigail, after John Adams' wife.

Annie, after the Oakley

or

Mary Johnbrowning .....

Your kids are going to have to live with that name the rest of their lives. Put yourself in their shoes before you stick them with it.

I'm also in hatred of people who do mean things to their kids like name them Mykel (ie Michael); that kid will need to spell their name out for people each time they use it for the rest of their lives.

So, IMHO, choose something relatively conventional or straightforward.

A big hunter friend of mine used Sierra. Both of my girls have conventional names. My wife wanted my son's name to reflect me, so Hunter is his middle name.

Lil Asskicker... If it works on Walking Dead, it will work for your family!

If my second kiddo was a girl, I was going to name her Arabella. We were blessed with a boy, Orion. In Greek mythology Orion was a mighty hunter. Since I fucking suck at hunting, I figured labeling my kid, "mighty hunter" would give him a better shot...