• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back the Truck Up.............

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest

‘You are not a horse. You are not a cow.’ — FDA urges people to stop taking drug for COVID that’s meant to deworm livestock​

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά, born October 21, 1961) is a Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company. He joined the company in 1993 and has held several executive roles across Pfizer's divisions. Prior to becoming chief executive officer, Bourla served as chief operating officer.

Hmmmmm ....................... The CEO of Pfizer is a veterinarian

Ivermectin (and many other vet meds) has a good track record with COVID. Big Pharma spends more money on propaganda than research....

If anybody is wondering...they are talking about people buying livestock Ivermectin at stores like Tractor Supply for $8-12. It comes as 6gram tube..I believe the recommend dose is 12 mg/day - so there is a lot of ivermectin in there. Why its unsafe for humans other than it may work...don't know. I've used it for my dog before and she did OK

Lots of docs are prescribing IVM and it has shown to be very anti viral. Of course you will never hear that. BIL had covid 2 weeks ago, fever of 102. Within a lttle over 48 hours of being prescribed IVM daily by his MD he was bushogging in the Georgia sun with no issues. It has also shown to be a very good covid prophylaxis. Ask yourself why their are treatments that have shown good results including Flovoxamine (or other serotonin uptake inhibitors) and IVM yet you will never hear about them? The status quo is do nothing with the infection until you are sick enough to be hospitalized. Remember the Indian covid catastrophe they honked about several months ago? IVM and HCQ was given out freely. Do some research on a non Google search engine.....educate yourself on the results of using these meds early and finally access one of the many docs prescribing these meds through telehealth for both prophylaxis and treatment.

Anecdotally I know 2 neighbors that used paste IVM when they had covid with good results. I'm not advicating that because their is conversion that has to be done mg/kg to mg/lb and metering the med and there are many many telemed sources of physicians using it to treat covid that are very accessible. I do live in livestock/farm country and raise cattle myself....IVM is about as common as ibuprofen around here.

Last edited:
I have a client that was on his death bed with COVID. His family called me in the middle of the night about getting his affairs in order before his passing. A week and a half after an ivermectin regimen he was asking me if I had any spare 30 cal projectiles or .410 shells lying around.

No idea what role the ivermectin played, but I’ll be damned if it didn’t get my attention after that.

Interesting here is for emergency use authorization for the vaccine to be granted was that there had to be a determination that there was not an adequate, approved, and available treatment or prevention.

Seems like a big windfall for the vaccine manufacturers to have been granted the emergency use authorization which largely shields them from liability arising from harms caused by the vaccine when there is not a consensus about about alternative treatments and preventions.
Careful.......... You are starting to put 2 and 2 together....(y)

I got covid a couple of months ago. My doctor gave me an IV cocktail and a prescription for Ivermectin. I was symptom free in 24 hours. I know it was not the version for livestock but point is it worked like a champ.
Same for both my neighbors across the street early 50's....rona was a 48 hour ordeal for them. Americas Frontline Doctors with Ivermectin after their family doc refused. Meanwhile other neighbors all 3 home with covid(one for 2nd time)...all vaxxed up sick as hell. The parents were home for days after the jab with awful side effects as well.

I got covid a couple of months ago. My doctor gave me an IV cocktail and a prescription for Ivermectin. I was symptom free in 24 hours. I know it was not the version for livestock but point is it worked like a champ.
Be careful answering any knocks at your door.

I got a prophylaxis script for IV. The human dosage concentration on the data sheet was 165 micrograms/kg. Also picked up a few tubes of horse paste and read the data sheet. It's dosage concentration was 200 micrograms/kg. So about 20% greater concentration in the recommended horse dose. Script from the pharmacy including the online Dr consult = $144. 4 tubes of horse IVM about $40 delivered.

IVM, hydroxychloriquine, plus another drug that's common but I can't remember now, plus zinc, has been shown to be almost 100% effective against ALL coronavirus's which includes, Covid, influenza and the common cold.

Big pharma had to suppress all this in order to get emergency use authorization and make billions from their "vaccine". Nevermind all the people who had to die alone, and the lives and economies ruined. Fuck big pharma!

I get IVM at the local Southern States Co op for my wolf dogs. My vet suggested it. Instead of paying $15 per month per animal for Heart guard, I paid $28 for a year (or more) supply of IVM. They only get .05 ml per month (each) so the bottle will last for years but I replace it evey 18 months just for good luck. Dont even inject it, just squirt a bit onto their tongues and done.

I weigh roughly 3 times what they do so that would trans late to 1.5 mg, but how often would you take it I wonder?

Reactions: JLP83
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it kills a wide range of internal and external parasites in commercial livestock and companion animals. It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found. This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.

apparently, the idiots at the FDA don't keep up with the science.

and much like HCQ, why is the FDA pushing absolutely false misinformation, and getting away with it?

and much like HCQ, why is the FDA pushing absolutely false misinformation, and getting away with it?
Because sheep gonna sheep is why they get away with it. The independent thinker is being weeded out. It's much more profitable to sell vaccines every 6-8 months than to use effective cheap and out of patent meds. They NIH has ignored their own paid for research on efficacy of IVM. Follow the money.

Last edited:
Because sheep gonna sheep is why they get away with it. The independent thinker is being weeded out. It's much more profitable to sell vaccines every 6-8 months than to use effective cheap and out of patent meds. They NIH has ignored there own paid for research on efficacy of IVM. Follow the money.
thanks, it wasn't a serious question. :)

IbrmSRrS.jpeg

Because sheep gonna sheep is why they get away with it. The independent thinker is being weeded out. It's much more profitable to sell vaccines every 6-8 months than to use effective cheap and out of patent meds. They NIH has ignored there own paid for research on efficacy of IVM. Follow the money.
Its that simple and can be traced to many/most the worlds problems

If anybody is wondering...they are talking about people buying livestock Ivermectin at stores like Tractor Supply for $8-12. It comes as 6gram tube..I believe the recommend dose is 12 mg/day - so there is a lot of ivermectin in there. Why its unsafe for humans other than it may work...don't know. I've used it for my dog before and she did OK
When it comes to drugs there are animal grade and human grade, I use ivermectin on my animals on the farm for parasites. I was issued it when I got COVID by my dock. Using animal grade meds can kill your liver and kidneys.

Reactions: camocorvette

New horizons

Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.57)

IVM was approved by the FDA for human use a long time ago; it was not an uncommon prescription prior to the China virus. It's on the WHOs list of essential medicines because it's been proven to be effective and safe in humans.

The fact that they're trying to tell people not to use it because it animal medicine, instead of any reason backed by data/science, should tell you everything you need to know on this topic. Almost like the fact that they're trying to motivate people to get a vaccine through money, cars, lifting of restrictions, etc., instead of data and reasons backed by science, tells you everything you need to know about the shot.

People should hang.

Just got a script from the only shop in town that had any of the human form, $150 for 30 pills.

Now I know how the new guys feel buying 9mm.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
IVM was approved by the FDA for human use a long time ago; it was not an uncommon prescription prior to the China virus. It's on the WHOs list of essential medicines because it's been proven to be effective and safe in humans.

The fact that they're trying to tell people not to use it because it animal medicine, instead of any reason backed by data/science, should tell you everything you need to know on this topic. Almost like the fact that they're trying to motivate people to get a vaccine through money, cars, lifting of restrictions, etc., instead of data and reasons backed by science, tells you everything you need to know about the shot.

People should hang.
yup, the same as hcq, which many of us that have had to travel to places with malaria have taken (without dying).

When it comes to drugs there are animal grade and human grade, I use ivermectin on my animals on the farm for parasites. I was issued it when I got COVID by my dock. Using animal grade meds can kill your liver and kidneys.
It's the same thing as human medicine. Period. Just take the correct dose amd you will be fine

They dont make human med and animal meds.

When I was with working dogs we gave them human meds. They just metabolize them differently than we do.

Doc

Straight from a Dr. friend of mine. 1 cc per day for 5 days orally. Do not use the ivermectin plus, it treats liver flukesView attachment 7690076
Just wanted to reiterate what you said so there's less chance of it being overlooked because it's important:. DONT USE THE "PLUS" VERSION OF IVERMECTIN MEDICINES! THE PLUS IS MEDICINE YOU DONT WANT! THAT TRULY IS FOR ANIMALS!

It's the same thing as human medicine. Period. Just take the correct dose amd you will be fine

They dont make human med and animal meds.

When I was with working dogs we gave them human meds. They just metabolize them differently than we do.

Doc
i have antibiotics sold "for animals" just in case the country goes to shit and there are no pharmacies that have not been looted.
or if i cannot get any without a clotshot passport.

Reactions: camocorvette
Yeah I got a bunch of expired amd non expired stuff from a source.

Doc
i have antibiotics sold "for animals" just in case the country goes to shit and there are no pharmacies that have not been looted.

I dewormed my kennel of birddogs with it for 20 yrs.

Friend of mine has a cousin that recently went down and got his first jab. Made him terribly sick. He rodeos alot so he went out to the barn and got the ivermectin, dialed the dosage on the tube for his weight and shot it in some Gatorade. Two days later he was good to go.

Reactions: BullGear

Look at the bottom; the Durvet syringe. So that syringe has 6.08 grams in it. GRAMS. Its about 7 ml's I'm guessing. Human dosing - I've seen 12 mg to 20 mg (200ug/kg). So if you take about "1cc" thats close to one gram = 1000 mg..isn't that like 50x too much? What is the reason for difference in conversion?

Look at the bottom; the Durvet syringe. So that syringe has 6.08 grams in it. GRAMS. Its about 7 ml's I'm guessing. Human dosing - I've seen 12 mg to 20 mg (200ug/kg). So if you take about "1cc" thats close to one gram = 1000 mg..isn't that like 50x too much? What is the reason for difference in conversion?
6 grams of paste not the active drug. If look at the video can see the dosage/weight ratios and how to dispense human weight volumes.

Reactions: UKDslayer
It's 1cc or about 10000grams of the paste. But only 1.87% of it is pure ivermectin. So if I'm doing my math right thats about 18.7mg of IVM. But watch the video. It's better at explaining it.

Just use the generic name of the drug you want and buy it here. A massive drug supply gig in Mumbai, India.

In the metric system, weights, volumes and linear measurements are based on the same base scale so it's easy to run the numbers.
While not perfect because this is based on water at like 3c, and different liquids have different weights, here is a rough idea.

1 litre = 1 kilogram
1 millilitre = 1 gram (1ml is also 1cc)
1 gram = 1000 milligrams

1% of 1 millilitre = 10 milligrams

Cattle / swine stuff is usually 1% active ingredient.
Horse paste is 1.8% but most seem to say use the cattle / swine stuff if you can.

Generally the cow / swine ratio is about 1ml of the 1% solution per 50kg body weight.
That being said there is a wide range of safe dose, so for a lot of folks, 2ml of the 1% solution for an adult is kind of a rough idea of what they go with.

In the metric system, weights, volumes and linear measurements are based on the same base scale so it's easy to run the numbers.
While not perfect because this is based on water at like 3c, and different liquids have different weights, here is a rough idea.

1 litre = 1 kilogram
1 gram = 1000 milligrams

Horse paste is 1.8% but most seem to say use the cattle / swine stuff if you can.

Generally the cow / swine ratio is about 1ml of the 1% solution per 50kg body weight.
That being said there is a wide range of safe dose, so for a lot of folks, 2ml of the 1% solution for an adult is kind of a rough idea of what they go with.
You're thinking too much.

Look at container if the drug, it will say how many mg per gram of paste. Do the math to get the total. Let's say there's a total of 500mg in the tube, yay awesome.

Take the whole tube of paste and squeeze into a 250ml medicine dropper jar.

Add some water until the dropper jar is about full. Shake vigorously for a few minutes to mix everything. You now have 2mg/mL concentration of Ivermectin.

If, for example, the human dose is 15mg per dose, Dispense 7.5ml with the graduated 1ml dropper. 7.5ml x 2mg/ml = 15mg

Boom

You're thinking too much.

Look at container if the drug, it will say how many mg per gram of paste. Do the math to get the total. Let's say there's a total of 500mg in the tube, yay awesome.

Take the whole tube of paste and squeeze into a 250ml medicine dropper jar.

Add some water until the dropper jar is about full. Shake vigorously for a few minutes to mix everything. You now have 2mg/mL concentration of Ivermectin.

If, for example, the human dose is 15mg per dose, Dispense 7.5ml with the graduated 1ml dropper. 7.5ml x 2mg/ml = 15mg

Boom

That would probably work for 1.8% horse paste.

In the above example, I'm basing it off of the 1% injectable solution for swine / cattle which is a bit easier to deal with.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

1 litre = 1 kilogram
1 gram = 1000 milligrams

Got it...the 6.08 gram is actually the drug plus vehicle - normally you don't see that on the outside of a pharmaceutical product.

That would probably work for 1.8% horse paste.

In the above example, I'm basing it off of the 1% injectable solution for swine / cattle which is a bit easier to deal with.
A percentage is a percentage. You're adding a total amount of drug and adding liquid to get a desired drug concentration in mg/mL.

I've done drug compounding/dilutions and once you get the hang of everything, it's easy peezy.

A percentage is a percentage. You're adding a total amount of drug and adding liquid to get a desired drug concentration in mg/mL.

I've done drug compounding/dilutions and once you get the hang of everything, it's easy peezy.

Yes, but, if you are using the 1% injectable cattle / swine solution, why go through all the hassle you mentioned?
I was specifically talking about how to use the 1% injectable cattle / swine liquid solution.

Wouldn't you just stick in your needle tipped syringe into the bottle like you would do if you were drawing it for normal use, extract the amount you want (probably 2ml) using the marked numbers on the syringe, and then just squirt into whatever your beverage of choice is and drink it?

Reactions: Maggot
Yes, but, if you are using the 1% injectable cattle / swine solution, why go through all the hassle you mentioned?
I was specifically talking about how to use the 1% injectable cattle / swine liquid solution.

Wouldn't you just stick in your needle tipped syringe into the bottle like you would do if you were drawing it for normal use, extract the amount you want (probably 2ml) using the marked numbers on the syringe, and then just squirt into whatever your beverage of choice is and drink it?
I didn't catch you were doing the liquid thing. I read mostly the paste stuff. Oops.

It's very simple. The shit is all the same for animals and humans.

The cattle/swine injectable (noromectin 1% as shown in photo above - post#26) is done at 1ml per 110lB of body weight. This stuff is basically impossible to overdose on.

For full detailed info see here: https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

If you need info on the paste type search Mark's site here: https://nonvenipacem.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388

That's exactly what you'd do. And yes for a 200lb person it would be 2ml.

Reactions: Bender
Interesting here is for emergency use authorization for the vaccine to be granted was that there had to be a determination that there was not an adequate, approved, and available treatment or prevention.

Seems like a big windfall for the vaccine manufacturers to have been granted the emergency use authorization which largely shields them from liability arising from harms caused by the vaccine when there is not a consensus about about alternative treatments and preventions.
This. 100000%

if there are other treatments that are shown to be effective, they loose the emergency use authorization.

Iron clad, smoking gun proof Faucci does not give One actual fuck for you.

Reactions: XP1K