• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back to the range, and new best groups

Ed Kurzawa

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
Shelby Twp, Mi
Took the 10/22 out today since the weather was nice. 83 degrees and a slight breeze. The gun shot great at both 50 and 100 yards.

50 yard, 5 shot group..
Photo0037.jpg

100 yard, 5 shot group..
Photo0036.jpg

Re: Back to the range, and new best groups

^ I agree. DAMN. That 100 yard group looks like my 50 yard groups. Nice shootin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that 100 yard is certainly smoking!

plain jane or tricked out 10/22? ammo? </div></div>

Ammo is Wolf MT. Heres the gun...
103_1712.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a nice 100 yard group! How did it measure out? </div></div>

I didnt measure it. I do not have calipers at home. I would imagine its around .75

Edit: I checked it with a ruler and its .75 center to center

Good shooting! What kind of parts are you running on that rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inline 6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting! What kind of parts are you running on that rifle? </div></div>

Bell&Carlson stock, Green mountain barrel, Hornet trigger group, ruger receiver and ruger bolt headspaced and firing pin pinned down to eliminate any up and down movement. Scope base is a Rimfire technologies 20MOA, with a Mueller APT scope in Burris rings.

Just want to add my 2 cents.

20 shots, 100 yards

smallboreprone7-5-10.jpg

five 5-shot targets at 50 yards

pic012.jpg

Shot with this
DSC00595.jpg

DSC00408.jpg