• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back yard visitors

Don Black

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2003
Rossville, Tn.
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Just happened to have the camera handy, & shot this out my back door. Counted 27 total. </span></span>

HPIM0658.jpg

Re: Back yard visitors

I guess Thanksgiving comes a bit early this year right
grin.gif

Bet your hands got tried of plucking all the feathers, but at least you filled
the freezer!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bet your hands got tried of plucking all the feathers, but at least you filled
the freezer!!! </div></div>

Actually, I don't much care for turkey, or any other kind of poultry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bermshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bet your hands got tried of plucking all the feathers, but at least you filled
the freezer!!! </div></div>

Actually, I don't much care for turkey, or any other kind of poultry.
</div></div>

There's a reason they call it <span style="font-weight: bold">fowl</span>

Three nice gobblers in the foreground there.
Save them 'til Spring!

TN-MadDog, You look like you need some help with those animals. Be Glad to help you out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks likes ted nugents backyard!</div></div>

I don't see arrow wounded but not dying game anywhere.

LMAO Cav. Sad But True. Uncle Ted will take alot of shots. He still is funny but wierd..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that one flying in the upper left hand corner of the photo? </div></div>

No, that's a crow. Got about 8 of them hanging around too. They are more easily spooked than the turkies.

my backyard visitors continue to be these black crows. I need to shoot more of them!

A few minutes ago out my backdoor.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WK_euyFVN4Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WK_euyFVN4Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>