• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Backfire 1 moa hoax video

Exactly. Imagine the ouch of the T3x Superlite in .300 WM. Heavier recoil impulse on a very light weight rifle? And how do you get good with it when you will hurt unless you do something about recoil?

Maybe let their husband shoot it and they get a 6.5creed?

• Haha
Reactions: Tikkaguy and Ronws
Saw it but didn't watch it.

Factory rifles that are guaranteed sub-moa will be fired from a mechanical rest indoors using match ammunition. It's usually a reduced range too, say 25 yards on a target designed to mimic a 100 yard target. You can't really account for all those variables why you see so few genuine "SUB MOA" groups.

The overwhelming majority of handgun owners in this country have absolutely no idea how to shoot a pistol effectively.

Rifle marksmanship is not much better.
Yeah if you show up to a competition you might think people are pretty good.

That's the 1%. The worst guy at a comp is better than 99% of the 'users.' IF I'm feeling bad about my shooting, just go to the public range. I feel A LOT better.