• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Backing up PM's

Hasn't cleared for me yet. Can't seem to find how to look at my previous posts in my profile. Every time I Look at it, I says "Sorry- no matches. Please try some different terms." I used that function from time to time and now not sure what to do. Also cant seem to find my old messages. Trying to figure the new functions and icons will take some getting used to. Oh well, I will adjust.

All my pm's seem to be there and seems to be easy to download as a CSV. I kinda' like that. To make it a little better it would be nice to be able to save them all in one click rather than one page at a time but hey no biggie. I think the big thing is just configuring for the first time up in the settings. Most may not know you won't get PM's until you check the default box.

I lost all my recent PMs. Im trying to get in touch with a guy to confirm he received the money I sent for a scope I bought on here and this new PM bullshit sucks. Took me an hour to figure out I had to go and edit all my profile options and (Allow) PMs. Seems he needs to do the same.
The new format looks cooler, but it loads twice as slow and I lost my fuckin PMs...