• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Backpack for AR pistol

Night Hunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2011
Cullman, AL
Anyone have suggestions on a good backpack for a 10” pistol?

Would like room to have room for a few items (spare mags, small field medic kit, etc). Not really looking for a go bag, got those. I’m just looking for something compact and high quality to use to transfer those items from vehicle to vehicle.

I really like my Vertx sling bags and the way they rotate to the front. In order to make a recommendation, folks will need to know your weapon length in the shortest configuration (folding or telescoping brace)

Rasyad

Vorn backpacks. You pull the orange ring and it opens the pack so you can pull it out easily with the pack on your back.

ARj0odM.jpg

YILWPsm.jpg

Av0oIg7.jpg

Have you guys seen this one? It's for our US-pilots, and comes with a little backpack that it goes it. Pretty cool. I think they were like $2200.00 with the backpack.

Attachments

• IMG_20210115_1614432.jpg
    IMG_20210115_1614432.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: RGStory
A 10" with non folding stock/buffer tube is still pretty long. It takes a 17" pack to get a 10" with a folding stock in.

I have this one, works well

This one is a little larger

Anyone have suggestions on a good backpack for a 10” pistol?

Would like room to have room for a few items (spare mags, small field medic kit, etc). Not really looking for a go bag, got those. I’m just looking for something compact and high quality to use to transfer those items from vehicle to vehicle.

A 3-6 racquet tennis bag can hold a 10-12" barrel + mags etc. without a LAW folding adapter.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Find a law folder and then stuff it in any non-incriminating backpack you have. I semi-retired my tactical tailor pack 2 years ago and opted for a gray and yellow patagonia backpack that screams granola and hiking trails versus the molle webbed multicam pack that screams gun inside shoot me first.

Find a law folder and then stuff it in any non-incriminating backpack you have. I semi-retired my tactical tailor pack 2 years ago and opted for a gray and yellow patagonia backpack that screams granola and hiking trails versus the molle webbed multicam pack that screams gun inside shoot me first.
I started using non “shooting” cases when i travel. Less looks and hopefully less theft

Interesting options.
Actually, I have 2 identical except it’s a folder. folder(~21.5”), not folder (~26.5”).

These are obviously sans can length.

As mentioned, invest in a Law Tactical folder and your options increase exponentially. I like the Blue Force Jedburgh & Vertx EDC Commuter (that also carries a Level IV ceramic plate). Neither pack has any external tacticool logos and discrete colors. Plenty of room for ancillary kit.
Even with a folder they require 18" pack lengths.

Noveske 10.5" and KAC .300 BO 9.5' in Jedburgh pack.

Wilson Combat 7" 9mm, Rock River Arms 4.5" in 9mm and 5.56 in blue Vertx.

IMG_0915 copy 2.JPG
Jedburgh Blue Force Gear Backpack SBR Law Folding Stock PWS KAC Wilson AR9 .300IMG_3967 copy.JPG
Jedburgh Blue Force Gear Backpack SBR Law Folding Stock PWS KAC Wilson AR9 .300IMG_3962 copy.JPG
Jedburgh Blue Force Gear Backpack SBR Law Folding Stock PWS KAC Wilson AR9 .300IMG_3972 copy.JPG
Jedburgh Blue Force Gear Backpack SBR Law Folding Stock PWS KAC Wilson AR9 .300IMG_3964 copy.JPG
IMG_7592 Annotated 1 copy 2.jpg
IMG_7493 Annotated Build copy.jpg
IMG_4966 copy.jpg
IMG_8052.jpg
IMG_8053.jpg
Jedburgh Blue Force Gear Backpack SBR Law Folding Stock PWS KAC Wilson AR9 .300IMG_3953 copy.JPG

This Camelback is larger, ( a 2 day pack) but I still use it with a folding stock. MOLLE external is a tactical bling.
IMG_4282 copy.JPG
IMG_4279 copy.JPG
IMG_4278 copy.JPG

Never stuffed an AR pistol in it, but I have an Arctryx Khard 30, newer model is the Assault 30. It’s a pretty slick pack on the outside if that matters. It’s a blank slate on the inside. 30 liters doesn’t sound like much but there’s not much wasted space. It’s definitely high quality, and pretty discreet but expensive. I’m confident you would need a folder to get it all in there in one piece but there would be more than enough room for other gear.