• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BACON. Not For California

Wow thought they passed a law that you couldn't have sex with barn animals anymore but its just giving them more space,dodged a bullet there.

im all for the ethical treatment of animals....

however....when you have a LARGE portion of your population living like this:
210422-los-angeles-skid-row-jm-1620.jpg

...maybe you should rethink your priorities....

i mean lets be honest here, that pig is only going to live 5-6 months before it is turned into bacon, its not going to be a good life regardless of how much room it has.

im all for the ethical treatment of animals....

however....when you have a LARGE portion of your population living like this:
210422-los-angeles-skid-row-jm-1620.jpg

...maybe you should rethink your priorities....

i mean lets be honest here, that pig is only going to live 5-6 months before it is turned into bacon, its not going to be a good life regardless of how much room it has.
How can people see life 180* opposite of what the norm is ,worrying more about pigs then people. I grew up in pretty much normal times when there were only two genders and the welfare of people were first and foremost, it appears I will be finishing my life in the bizarro world.

Reactions: Bender
When I saw that Soylent truck in Seattle back in '19, I had to put a picture up here.

What was unbelieveable then, is still unbelievable now.

How can people see life 180* opposite of what the norm is ,worrying more about pigs then people. I grew up in pretty much normal times when there were only two genders and the welfare of people were first and foremost, it appears I will be finishing my life in the bizarro world.

Those people in those tents get free food, clothes, medical services, job counseling... charity groups hit them up several times a day. They want free housing but housing is in high demand and short supply. They would be housed if housing was available. Half the state budget goes to social services.

This isn't about bacon or helping people. This is about control. Its about leftists poking us in the eye, taunting us, mocking. God I hope Larry Elder becomes governor.

Reactions: Loner and Mwalex
How can one state tell another state how to raise pigs? What a joke.

Those people in those tents get free food, clothes, medical services, job counseling... charity groups hit them up several times a day. They want free housing but housing is in high demand and short supply. They would be housed if housing was available. Half the state budget goes to social services.

This isn't about bacon or helping people. This is about control. Its about leftists poking us in the eye, taunting us, mocking. God I hope Larry Elder becomes governor.
Yep and now they announced free payment of all the back rent no one was paying during the rona moratorium....and they made a point that citizenship would not be asked.....

Sounds like they are saying if you don't change, you can't sell your stuff there.

Reactions: Im2bent
It will end up like the various sushi places there that sell illegal seafood.

Reactions: Bender
Hmmmm I wonder what the price of black market bacon will be? As an aside I sometimes drive by the Farmer Johns processing plant in Vernon ,Ca. the walls are painted with images of happy pigs lol
1627868147033.png

i wonder where they get their porkers from.

Hmmmm I wonder what the price of black market bacon will be? As an aside I sometimes drive by the Farmer Johns processing plant in Vernon ,Ca. the walls are painted with images of happy pigs lol
View attachment 7678497
i wonder where they get their porkers from.
They get their porkers from Dirty D!

tenor(1).gif

There is not much pork production in CA anymore. So the small voice wasn't enough. They are making commerical animal production just not possible there with the new regulations that pop up every few years. I grew up with some kids that there parents had the largest dairy in so cal. There in Texas and Utah now. If it's not the animals, it's the environmental, then the water.... They will continue to choke businesses one way or the other.

Aren't you Californians supposed to elect a new governor.

Start there and fix the stupid place.

Dear California - Lol, from Iowa. More bacon, ham and chops for me !

Reactions: Marinevet1
Aren't you Californians supposed to elect a new governor.

Start there and fix the stupid place.
There are so many sheep here, my vote to get rid of Newscum won't count. I'm still voting him out though.

Nah....you're good. There's still only 2 genders. All you have to do is not watch the circus!! I live in this fucked off state....but I live my life as I choose....with plenty of bacon!! 😁

lol no bacon for california it's totally fitting they should also loose cows and meat of all types reguardless of the reasoning's they can eat grass and dirt mmmm dirt lol

I’ll leave this here ,the bed wetters ( see the Walmart thread) who advocate a worthless vaccine forced upon us will recoil in fear

Attachments

• 22B65313-BC48-478F-B03C-F1C4869B6745.png
    22B65313-BC48-478F-B03C-F1C4869B6745.png
    2 MB · Views: 94
  • Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Article I saw on Fox Biz said prices for all of us will likely go up because commiefornia accounts for like15% of the pork consumption in the USA, so producers will have to raise prices to cover lost market share.

1628002779624.png

That state is just positioning itself so they can put up signs to ban these.
Colorado is now starting to see these pigs show up.

Those are feral hogs.
And as souch have not been to school. They can not read, and your signs or laws are useless.

They have a poor attitude and are relentless. You may have to shoot them.