• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s BAD ASS Sling Shot

This has been posted before and is supposedly debunked as a set up.

I dunno, it looks awful convincing. But if you study closely, the ball caroms off the champagne bottle, hits the back board and then ricochets way off to the shooters left. Which makes sense. If the ball hits the bottle first (and barring any freaky english) it would be geometrically impossible for it to ricochet straight back to the shooter's noggin.

But again, in any event, very convincing. Feekin' OUCH.

Last edited:
The guy in the video debunks the set up himself. He has a second video in which he shows how he set it up, including make up, and video editing. I don't have it at hand, but it is also on liveleak.

The guy in the video debunks the set up himself. He has a second video in which he shows how he set it up, including make up, and video editing. I don't have it at hand, but it is also on liveleak.

If that was a setup, that head wound looked pretty convincing.

check out the divots that metal ball is leaving in the wall, if that did hit your skull, it would suck.