• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BAD AZZ SAVAGE BUILD

Re: BAD AZZ SAVAGE BUILD

zHkCb5z.jpg

That bolt knob is photoshopped. I have seen my share of photoshops and that bolt knob is photoshopped. ;-)

also: your little piggies are doing a flanking maneuver.

Learn how to take a picture without showing your nasty feet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aubie515</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learn how to take a picture without showing your nasty feet.</div></div>

I think that's what makes El Gordo2 special.
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">[/quote]Nice job on the camo though. What technique did you use? [/quote]</span>

Image->Effects->Undo Swirly Toes

Please tell us how you did the camo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MG-70</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"></div></div>Nice job on the camo though. What technique did you use? [/quote]</span>

Image->Effects->Undo Swirly Toes

Please tell us how you did the camo!

[/quote]

I came up with this style years ago and it's actually easy to do.

That was done with Krylon. The base coat is in Khaki and is followed with olive drab, brown and flat black.
After the base coat I used odd shaped hand cut stencils to make blotches of color, OD was used the most and black is used sparingly just for a shadow effect.
Next using different sponges and a piece of air filter material, different colors are sprayed into a plastic lid and the items then dipped and applied on the stock. Do this in no particular pattern but do fill in empty areas. Once done I apply several coats of flat clear polyurathane. The finish holds up well.

This is just one style and since posting pics there have been many others that do the same and have different but good looking camo jobs. It's about $20 worth of materials.

Hope this helps.

Nice paint job. You can also use the bolt to store cleaning supplies.

That knob looks like the tip of an MX Missile. Carefull you don't get a skull fracture/frontal brain lobe injury with that knob. Size matters. You could lap a 115 Howitzer barrel with that knob. More cowbell. Yikes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MadCountyDep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. Damn son what are you compensating for with that knob?
2. Damn son what's up with your feet?
3. What's the bad azz part? </div></div>

Haha! Right on the money. I am curious as a learner, I have always been told that a sun-shade only needs to be as long as it is wide for perfect function... whats with the 10" sun-shade? Also, was the bolt handle purely for aesthetics or was a reason behind it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forgot a pic of what's needed.....

IMG_0935.jpg

</div></div>

So did you use the thing that looks like grass to APPLY the paint? I'm not putting two and two together on how you got such small, detailed spots. I think that's what you did but i'm not sure.

The paint looks good. However I liked it better better before but if you are happy with it thats all that matters.