• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bad to the bone

For your edification, Sean, it was a cover of "Bad Company" by a group called "Five Finger Death Punch." No Canadian rights, apparently, from VEVO.

I love the fact that the music from my high school years has become "classic." Maybe we have, too?

WHAT???...what does watching a video and liking the footage they mixed in have anything do with your reply of, "Of what? It shows "uploader has not made this available for your country. Canada ain't the enemy, folks."

WHAT???...what does watching a video and liking the footage they mixed in have anything do with your reply of, "Of what? It shows "uploader has not made this available for your country. Canada ain't the enemy, folks."

Because he didn't see the video ... the company that owns the music and the video, VEVO, hasn't licensed it for Canada. The gentleman in question is in Winnipeg, Manitoba, as of yet not one of our fair metropolises.

Thank you Veer, for catching on and explaining to all and sundry the issue at hand. I am familiar with the 'cover', though I (as stated) wasn't able to watch the video due to the reasons you had deduced and explained.

Therefore, I don't believe that a reply to PM is required, eh?

Enjoy the music, and yes, that DOES make us "classic." Actually, it makes me "ultra-classic" considering that it came out after I finished high-school. :)