• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger m2013 Ai axsr chassis ?

JulianT88

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2023
Vancouver
Hey SH members, was wondering if anyone has any info if it’s possible to modify the new Ai axsr chassis to fit a m2013 badger longer action into the new chassis ? I’ve seen the previous Axmc chassis being modified to fit the badger actions.

Only reason I’m asking this is I’m from Canada and the new ai axsr are priced about 14-15000 here. A custom build would be more ideal at this point.
Thanks everyone in advance

Attachments

• A271C501-BAFD-4496-95D2-2439692FBA96.png
    A271C501-BAFD-4496-95D2-2439692FBA96.png
    868.3 KB · Views: 49
I had my badger action Miller to AI stock before. My friend had a couple too. Jeff from rivers bend did the milling. And he does a great job

Reactions: JulianT88
I had my badger action Miller to AI stock before. My friend had a couple too. Jeff from rivers bend did the milling. And he does a great job

@Curahee19 you don’t have any spare M2013 cut stocks/chassis collecting dust do you?

I got an M2013 in a Bravo and always on the lookout for pre-cut stocks out there if I want to change it up.

Jeff at rivers bend gun company might still have the 2 A5's that I gave him for some work they were both inletted for LA M2013 and one was bedded to one of my LA M2013 both were also inletted for Badger M5 trigger guards.

Montrose