• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger Ordnance Remington 700 Bolt Knob

a1madrid

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2022
Rio Rancho
I have a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD in .308 running a Magpul Hunter stock. I am running a Vortex Viper gen ii 5-25x50 FFP in MOA on a 20 MOA base with Vortex Precision Matched 30mm Rings. I really like these Badger Ordnance bolt knobs. The one I am looking at is the full size nob and I was just curious if anyone has any input as if this knob will for sure clear my scope without hitting it. I was thinking it might be close but obviously I would need to know before sending my bolt knob to get cut and threaded.

Buy the knob, or the knock off 17 dollar version on ebay and thread your bolt yourself. It just takes an hour or so to grind, sand, and thread the knob. At a minimum you can buy the knob and check the clearance yourself. The Badger instructions are very straight forward. I can say that the badger knob cleared on my 700 with a variety of scopes so you shouldn't have an issue.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Check out American Patriot Arms (APA) bolt knob. Super comfortable and high quality.