• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Badger Ring Shortage?

Beef Curtain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
So, I ordered some Badger standard rings from SWFA and I got an e-mail the next day that said they are out of stock and don't know when they will get more in. So, I'm stuck, they have my money and I don't when I will have my rings. Is Badger Ordinance just overwhelmed with orders or is SWFA just poorly stocked?

Re: Badger Ring Shortage?

You can call SWFA and they will return your money. I had a hard time finding 34mm rings recently. I found some at Sport optics, they had a bunch in stock.

Everywhere I've looked they either don't have the 700 SA 20 MOA base or the don't have the rings. I want to order both on the same order. I'm gonna call Euro Optic today to see if they have them in stock.

You can always look around for some Seekins. Excellent rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can always look around for some Seekins. Excellent rings.</div></div>

As Rob said, I'd call SWFA back to cancel your order and ask them to replace with Seekins. Glen makes nice stuff.

When I as looking for rings I wanted Seekins but i could not find them anywhere. So I went with Badgers. Call Jay at sport Optics they had a bunch of rings.

What's your hang up with Badgers? Get some NightForce rings or some Seekins (my choice) or some US Optics. The Vortex PMR rings are also great and made by Seekins. You won't find many, if any reports of any of the above mentioned rings "failing". Also, Midway is the last damn place I'd order from.

Talked to Mike from CS yesterday. I had Badger rings on backorder with him since middle of december. He told me he talked to someone from Badger at SHOT SHOW and they said they were trying to catch up on orders....mainly due to military demand. The only ones that Badger had at SHOT were for display only. Primaryarms.com had some in stock. Might give them a try.

Seekins has been out of 34MM rings for some time, I spoke to them at the SHOT show, they're in the process of making some up. Hopefully, they will get to the dealers soon. I've been waiting for some time.

34MM rings have been hard to get lately.

Well, if somebody need 34 mms, I got two sets I don't use. One set is even from Badger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What's your hang up with Badgers? Get some NightForce rings or some Seekins (my choice) or some US Optics. The Vortex PMR rings are also great and made by Seekins. You won't find many, if any reports of any of the above mentioned rings "failing". Also, Midway is the last damn place I'd order from. </div></div>

I could ask you the same thing. What's your hang up with Seekins? If he wants Badgers, he must have a reason...

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What's your hang up with Badgers? Get some NightForce rings or some Seekins (my choice) or some US Optics. The Vortex PMR rings are also great and made by Seekins. You won't find many, if any reports of any of the above mentioned rings "failing". Also, Midway is the last damn place I'd order from. </div></div>

I already have a set of NF rings and don't like the Seekins not having the 1/2" nut. Just wanted a little variety.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">triadtactical.com </div></div>

Thanks, the Triad site will show you if a product is out of stock. We do our best to keep stocked up:

http://www.triadtactical.com/Badger-Ordnance/ </div></div>

Once again! Triad's site says "out of stock"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doing my BEST!!!

If Triad is out, it's because Badger is out. </div></div>

I didn't mean it as an insult to you guys, I'm just frustrated.

Badger is Back in stock on 34mm rings they came in just prior to shot Show. Glen Seekins also has a batch about done as well. the shortage of 34mm rings should be over soon.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">First World Problems</span> Sniper's Hide Problems

We got hit hard all at once. I'm not sure how to forecast that
smile.gif
. We have a bunch on the way in and have had 2 people assembling rings full time for pretty much a month.

Try Sniper country px I got my badger stuff from them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunderstorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trevor300wsm, hooked me up! Thx!</div></div>

Glad I could help. Rings will be headed your way today.