• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Badger Rings Question

Scottiep504

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
NM
I just got some Badger 30mm standard height rings in today and the top cap inner diameter looks slightly smaller than the bottom. Is this normal? This is my first set of Badger rings and I don't remember my Mark 4 rings looking like that. Thanks for any input.

Re: Badger Rings Question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's normal.Mount em and shoot away! </div></div>

+1. When the scope is sitting in the rings there will be a SMALL gap between the cap and lower ring.

I just eyeball the gap as even as I can, then torque it. GTG!

Thanks guys. I figured it was fine but I just wanted to confirm it from the hide members.

Yes, the top is less than a half circle(just shy of 13mm) the bottom is more(about 21mm). For a total just shy of 34mm (on my 34mm rings)