• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Badger tactical bolt knob dimensions

gamma

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2009
Does anyone have a drawing for a Badger tactical bolt knob. Ive got the use of a CNC lathe whenever I want it so Im thinking of making one for my 700. I kinda know this is a bit of a breach of copyright but I couldnt see badger taking a case against a guy doing something that looks like theres as a once off. Thanks

Re: Badger tactical bolt knob dimensions

If you have access to a CNC why don't you make your own and call it yours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agree with Randy, but...

It's *roughly* 1" diameter at rear, 1.5" long, rounded rear and tapered towards the front.
</div></div>
Its a conversational programming Cnc but I cant see it accepting those words.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have access to a CNC why don't you make your own and call it yours? </div></div>

Agreed. As far as dimensions, you ought to be able to figure it out from what AZ gave ya, he explained it as best as could be done without giving you a drawing or a program.

-matt

I got it done in the end. I was just wondering what the radius was and the machines parametres work out the coordinate to the centre point. Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have a drawing for a Badger tactical bolt knob. Ive got the use of a CNC lathe whenever I want it so Im thinking of making one for my 700. I kinda know this is a bit of a breach of copyright but I couldnt see badger taking a case against a guy doing something that looks like theres as a once off. Thanks </div></div>

If the Chinese do it all the time(copyright violations),I suppose an Irishman can get away with doing it just once.

I will as soon as I find how to post pictures. Im working on it.