• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

47guy

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2017
reno,nevada
Is there a light weight bag fill that acts more like sand? If yes does anyone know what it’s called and/or who sells it?

I know/shoot with a guy that has a bag and its really light but acts like sand...he don’t know who made it because he got it from a guy that got it from a guy that got it from...well you get it.

Poly hobby beads - I got some from china mart (walmart) One bag goes a LONG ways. Not really as fine as sand, but lightweight and moldable.

The ones I purchased were plastic, I mixed them in a bag that had styrofoam bbs
20210223_164249.jpg

I like using the same thing that I tumble my brass with.

Finely ground walnut shells. It made for birds (bedding), but it makes for a great all around tool for tumbling and stuffing bags.

I like using the same thing that I tumble my brass with.

Finely ground walnut shells. It made for birds (bedding), but it makes for a great all around tool for tumbling and stuffing bags.
Don’t it kinda turn to dust with a lotta use as a bag filler

The ones I purchased were plastic, I mixed them in a bag that had styrofoam bbs View attachment 7565154
The problem with these is the same problem with most fills. They slip on themself very easily. The reason people like sand is because once it’s compacted it doesn’t slip on itself and gives you a solid base. The downside is the weight. Our company literally exists for this reason lol. I have tried and mixed every material you can imagine!

awesome!!

about how much would I need to fill a whisky Charlie mini fortune cookie?
Not sure the exact size of that bag but I’d just grab the large. It’s only $10 more and may be enough to fill a second bag if the first isn’t real big. The large will over-fill a fill size game changer. We really only added the “small” option for the guys complaining that there wasn’t a small option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: kcrippen and 47guy
Not sure the exact size of that bag but I’d just grab the large. It’s only $10 more and may be enough to fill a second bag if the first isn’t real big. The large will over-fill a fill size game changer. We really only added the “small” option for the guys complaining that there wasn’t a small option 😂
I’m ordering now thanks!!!

awesome!!

about how much would I need to fill a whisky Charlie mini fortune cookie?
This is the bag you seek. SAP has offered this for a few years now. Mimics sand but with out the weight obviously. They offer it in the MFC and there Solo Sack.

Reactions: 47guy