• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bag Fix Needed

PJC7250

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2002
Apollo, Pa.
I had Nick from Grand River Tactical make me a tactical guncase based on the AICS 2.0 bag to fit my short barreled single shot Sako pistol (similar to the Rem. XP-100). I've had the bag for about 8 months and it is a wonderful built bag. But I should have had Nick put in a padded divider. Gun, bolt and muzzle brake on one side and bipod, spotting scope, range finder etc... on the other side. The way it is now everything sort of bangs together, especially on the scope. I know that Nick is crazy busy......so I need someone near South Western Pennsylvania with some skills that could make and attach a padded midle divider to my bag. Since the bag was very expensive, I don't want to do the job myself and screw it up. I hope there is some local help for me. Thanks- PAT.

Here are added Pictures:
The bipod will not be attached when gun is in case.

DSC00341-1.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345-1.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Re: Bag Fix Needed

Pat,

Send me a PM with what your looking for, and I can take care of it. I am wrapping up a huge data book order this week, and will be outside CONUS the 6th through the 16th for work. I can take a couple hours to out a divider in when I return, if you want it done right, and colors to match.

Nick