• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bag or Sling w/ Bag Attached?

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I cant seem to find it, but I saw either a bag that attached to a sling, or a sling with an integrated front bag. Could you guys help me out?

I'm guessing you saw someone running and gunning with their rear bag attached to the sling via the horizontal/vertical hand straps that are found on most rear bags.

I'm unaware of a sling with a made in bag attached to it.

6501888527_9ba0f6230b.jpg

B.B.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing you saw someone running and gunning with their rear bag attached to the sling via the horizontal/vertical hand straps that are found on most rear bags.

I'm unaware of a sling with a made in bag attached to it.

I have been thinking about it, and it could have even been a reinforced nylon piece. im 99% sure it was something built into the sling.

I have been thinking about it, and it could have even been a reinforced nylon piece. im 99% sure it was something built into the sling.

Only know of one sling like that. It has a piece of nylon sewn to the back/buttstock end of the sling to give your support hand something to grasp if your used to doing the old sling swivel grip. Can't remember the name/make at the moment. Give me a few minutes and I'll remember who makes it.

Edit: Here is one that I recall, not sure if this was what you meant. You have to watch the video to see the piece on the sling.
http://www.savvysniper.com/snipersling.html

This is what I was thinking about. Not sure if its what you were looking for TAB RAS, watch the video to see the nylon portion which you can grasp.
https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/tactical-gear/tab-rapid-adjust-sling-ras.html

Last edited:
this is driving me nuts now, thought I bookmarked it but not long ago I saw a bag online that was narrow and could be threaded onto your sling. I'm on the hunt now

I have a Tiger Valley bag on one of my rifles. It is well made and works. Definatley handy having it on the sling. I like it best for short to medium range shooting. For shooting at longer distances I like a wider, softer bag that kind of wraps around the stock a bit, feels a little more stable. But for moving around, running a course, hunting etc... it is unbeatable. It keeps something else out of your hand and doesn't hang or swing like running a sling through the straps on other bags. Also doesn't interfere with the sling either using it for support or carrying the rifle.

The guy that designed it and the guy that make them are both here on the Hide, good people.

I keep one on my rifle. I like it quite well. Not as stable as a larger rear bag but it is suprisingly usable. It rides on my TAB gear sling all the time. Worth the money in my opinion.