• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Balistic app for I-Pad?

Re: Balistic app for I-Pad?

This one.

Jh7dtf.jpg

ED8J9M.jpg

I use the iStrelok app. I like it a lot. Plus the price is fairly cheap. Lots of reticle choices and it'll show you the POA for whatever distance and magnification that you are shooting.

I use bothe ballistic ae and shooter, they both are pretty even, slight edge to AE for their latest updates.both have Litz custom BCs.

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asmith5144</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ballistics AE is accurate and user friendly. </div></div>

Im using Shooter on my iphone and really like it. I would think it would be good on the Ipad as well, just bigger.

I have shooter and Ballistic AE...Agree that the latest update for ballistic has made it even. One nice feature of shooter is the ability to true the solution using drop. Great for those of us who haven't made the leap to a chrono yet.