• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistic Info for .308 175gr SMK

Re: Ballistic Info for .308 175gr SMK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 144:1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys can verify that shot group at 500 yards.....Then you can video tape me licking his asshole and post it on youtube for the world to see. </div></div>

If that is your way of trying to be funny, it's the most lame attempt at humor I've had the displeasure of witnessing, not to mention disgusting.

If you were actually being serious then you have much bigger problems than anyone on this board can help you with. </div></div>

Nothing wrong with a tossed salad. Im absolutely confident that one he wont come out and try and two if he does come out for it to be video taped it aint going to happen. If he does accomplish it then I stand behind my statement. Everyone is entitled to their opinion thats what makes this country great. Personally I could careless what you think is funny and what isnt. Nor do I care what you feel is gross and what isnt. If there is an issue with the statement then the moderators will deal with it. My statement is tame compared to some I have seen in other threads and witnessed in the shout box. Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 144:1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys can verify that shot group at 500 yards.....Then you can video tape me licking his asshole and post it on youtube for the world to see. </div></div>

If that is your way of trying to be funny, it's the most lame attempt at humor I've had the displeasure of witnessing, not to mention disgusting.

If you were actually being serious then you have much bigger problems than anyone on this board can help you with. </div></div>

I thought it was fucking hysterical.

Thats funny, his last log on was today but he has not defended his groups. ??????????????????

just once, i wish this forum would let one of these posts go without reply. Not because i think it clutter's the board with useless bullshit, but mainly because i have a mean spirited hateful side that would be overjoyed to know the troll was checking his post every five seconds saying "waaaaah why wont anyone pay attention to me waaah waaaah"

I will be the first to admit I can't even begin to keep up with the shooting that many on here can do. That being said, Adam has a standing offer fom Frank to head down to RO and show his stuff, at little to no cost to himself. He has yet to accept the challenge. If I was the one being given such an offer, I'd be ALL OVER IT. If nothing else, it's basically free trigger time at a well setup and established facility, and a chance to give myself some credibility. The only reason NOT to go would be for the fact that you can't put your money where your mouth is...

I'll patiently wait for Frank's video of Adam's amazing feat...

I have $1000 cash on seeing this in person. I'm from NM, but I will gladly make the trip, bring my video camera, and pay for everyones gas if this is accomplished. I get full rights to the video, however.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, you can see from the pics that I shot the group with the suppressor attached. With the 30P-1 I can honestly say that this rifle has very little spin drift - the can actually aids accuracy on this gun.</div></div>

dont forget to account for the coriolis effect.

This guy would be a rich man if he actually took us up on the offers he's getting. 500 donation in his name, 1000 bux, 100 bucks, free flight, free lodging, free meals...

keeps ignoring them though!?

I think we need to open up a paypal account and everyone put some money in there and get a little bit of money going, and when he shows us what he can do, he can take the money!!!! if not, I can refund all the money!

Here we go! let's see if we get get a little 'donation' going and see if we can get some money so that when he proves himself to a reputable member here, he can claim his money!!!!

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN PKCS7-----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-----END PKCS7-----
">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

I've shot 500 rounds of the federal GMM, I've not chronoed it, but the data on 2550 works out to 1075 yards. I did notice at 500 yards I was at 12.1 MOA vs the 12.6 the chart called for. Also I group much better with 168g SMKs.

Wow. That is some shooting.

I shoot an AIAW 308 with a 20" barrel with a S&B 5x25 with black hills 175 grain and at 500 yds can get 3/4 moa. That's the best I can do after one shot after verifying my wind calculations and making adjustments from one shot. I know most of you guys can do better than that. But:

I would bet his tight three round group is at 100 yds, not 50 yds. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that group.

The others scattered all over the paper are all from 500 I would guess.

I would be glad to place a nice wager like 3 shots for 3K for him to duplicate his group:) Sounds like easy money to me.

dscf02291.jpg

I have to ask... at 500 yards in the daytime, or hell at night for that fact, what do you need the tac light for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
dscf02291.jpg

I have to ask... at 500 yards in the daytime, or hell at night for that fact, what do you need the tac light for?

</div></div>

That's not a tac light dummy. That's a supersonicultrabionic-megarayofdoom laser beam. I heard it can burn a basketball sized hole in a human being from 132 miles away into the wind. A must have for the elite tactical assassin who can shoot a dime 3 times in a row at 500 yards (or whatever the guy is claiming)

It's on my Christmas list...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are the above images embedded properly.

490yds37in.jpg

dscf02291.jpg
</div></div>

Will someone please let the hoser know his bipod is on backwards!

Wow, I really need to practice, I can barely hit a quarter at 100yards!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahahahaha you guys are ruthless </div></div>

If he backs it up I will paste my words on a sheet of poster board and eat the whole damn thing.

I belive him. He's holding half moa, perfectly doable, on a good day.

I just watched my buddie shoot a 3.5 inch group at 700 yds with a bolt gun (GAPrecision) and FGGM 168's.

May you all need to spend more time at the range, and less time on the internet.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I belive him. He's holding half moa, perfectly doable, on a good day.

I just watched my buddie shoot a 3.5 inch group at 700 yds with a bolt gun (GAPrecision) and FGGM 168's.
</div></div>

3.5" I can believe, .37" at 500............no I think not!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 144:1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys can verify that shot group at 500 yards.....Then you can video tape me licking his asshole and post it on youtube for the world to see. </div></div>

Damn! I'm skeptical, but I ain't that damn skeptical!

Hey Frank, if I make an absurd claim, can I use that as a footstool to get an invite to Rifles Only too? If so, I can totally shoot the stinger off a moving wasp at 350.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Frank, if I make an absurd claim, can I use that as a footstool to get an invite to Rifles Only too? If so, I can totally shoot the stinger off a moving wasp at 350. </div></div>

Ahhh but if you can't come up with the goods we would require a video of you licking 144:1's ass hole
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vipa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Frank, if I make an absurd claim, can I use that as a footstool to get an invite to Rifles Only too? If so, I can totally shoot the stinger off a moving wasp at 350. </div></div>

Ahhh but if you can't come up with the goods we would require a video of you licking 144:1's ass hole
eek.gif
</div></div>

Please make the shots....no one needs to see that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vipa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Frank, if I make an absurd claim, can I use that as a footstool to get an invite to Rifles Only too? If so, I can totally shoot the stinger off a moving wasp at 350. </div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

No no, 144:1 is the one who offered to DO the licking. Not that receiving would be any better.....uhh I'm gonna go.....and NOT practice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vipa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Frank, if I make an absurd claim, can I use that as a footstool to get an invite to Rifles Only too? If so, I can totally shoot the stinger off a moving wasp at 350. </div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

No no, 144:1 is the one who offered to DO the licking. Not that receiving would be any better.....uhh I'm gonna go.....and NOT practice. </div></div>

I know, I know... just trying to stop things getting stale... It's healthy to try new things!
whistle.gif

Adamxdavis,
Correct me if I am wrong. You used that cool truck to haul that m4gery complete with USO, suppressor, entry light and backwards bipod and then used said rig to shoot a .2moa group at 500 yards but you do not have $400 for a chrony and tripod, correct?

Now this was not a 3 shot group, I was just testing to see where my drop was at. I was at Top Gun, and had two rounds left. I remembered I had a target set up @ 500 and figured I'd see where this BVAC was landing. I let two fly and drove down to the target. When I saw this I packed my shit up and when home. It was a fluke,

eDFDw.jpg

Here is the rifle

Nightforce 5.5-22x56 with the NP-R1.
Jb4yd.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AustinTXMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oops, looks like he is selling the .2MOA gun... http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...895#Post2660895
</div></div>
Yes, about 25 minutes ago, and the last post of his on this thread was 20 June. Somehow it strikes me he isn't planning on taking Frank up on his offer.

And I'm sure no one saw THAT coming.
laugh.gif

Let's set up a timeline a la the hype machine that is ESPN:

1. OP makes claim that even Chuck Norris would laugh at.
2. OP is invited by Frank personally to back up his claim at Rifles Only.
3. OP fails to post in this thread after being called out.
4. OP lists this magical wondergun of epic precision for sale on the same board in which he made these claims.

Good thing the internet is faceless otherwise he'd never be able to show his again. What's he asking for that WMD anyways? (I mean, lets face it, with that performance he can basically do just as much damage as a WMD from his porch)

EDIT: Took this from his FS post. This was at 1:30 today.

"Shoots lights out....its guaranteed by LWRC to shoot sub-moa. Personally, farthest i have shot is just under 500 and it printed a 3 shot group with 175gr SMK's at well under an inch. Yes, its hard to believe but its possible. The scope is in brand new condition as well and is a truly custom model built to my specs by USO.

Asking price would be about 5200 without the scout light setup...and the sniper ammo comes with the package as does the carrying case.

Let me know if you would like me to email you pics of the gun.

Any interest?"

Hmmm....still flappin his gums but still not backing it up. I almost feel bad because someone who didn't see this thread is going to overpay out the ass for a sub .2MOA-at-500 rifle.