• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ballistic software that simple and easy to use

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
Is there a ballistic software program that is considered real easy to use. That would be for use by a person who is not real sharp when it comes to using computers. That person is me.

I shoot 223 on 600 yard range quite a bit. Will shoot at 800 yard range next week weather permitting.

Re: Ballistic software that simple and easy to use

Nothing good comes easy, it just take practice and the will to learn.
JBM and practice, you'll get it.

Nightforce has the Exbal program on a disc you can purchase for about $60.Put the disc in your PC, follow the 'structions, and print out what you need.It's very easy to use and I find if you plug in the correct info also right on the money.

A computer program is valid to the extent that it predicts real world behavior.

If it doesn't, modify the model until it does- or get a better model

LBS 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If it doesn't, modify the model until it does - or get a better model. Please forward this to Al Gore."
</div></div>

HA HA HA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BaileyMoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Ballistics FTE" for the ipod/iphone
</div></div>

what he said^

I've been using Point Blank for both my .223 rem and .243 win. It helped me put together a drop chart I put in my wallet. It has been quite accurate for me and very easy to use.

cool.gif