• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ballistics apps for Black Berry

Re: ballistics apps for Black Berry

there is one available through appworld HOWEVER the reviews on it suck to put it kindly, after reading the info and reviews i decided it wasnt worth $4

I think i am loosing hope as well. ( for my BB)
Are the apps that work on the ipod touch the same as the phone.

I am thinking of getting an iphone instead of the ipod

The apps are the same between the iPhone and iTouch. The iPhone just adds the GPS features. I use Ballistic FTE and it works great.

I've got one on my BB, but haven't messed much with it. I think I actually found the link on here also. It'e by Pejsa Ballistics and runs in xls format also. If I can locate a link on it, I'll holler back.

I since have an IPOD touch, with an application, which is much easier to use and friendlier.

Just downloaded and checked the one mentioned above by longrangehunting, and it's the same program but has been put into a little different format since I originally got mine. Sorry bout that.........

+1 for the Ballistic FTE/iPhone. Use it all the time.