• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Ballistics Calculator For Blackberry

jcknight007

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
Yes, I know this has been posted about a million times but I'm pulling my hair out. Does anyone know of a decent blackberry specific application similar to "bulletflight"? What i need is a ballistics calculator for my blackberry. There are tons of them for the iPhone and Droid but I'm coming up with squat for the blackberry. Anybody have any info?

Re: Ballistics Calculator For Blackberry

Unfortunately I don't believe a good one exists. I have tried myself to find an adequate problem for my BB Tour but to no avail.

Come June 4th, I'm switching to Droid!

I heard a rumor there was a ballistics app for blackberry. It came with like 3 pages of instructions just to get it installed. Everyone seemed to get stuck somewhere around step 37.

Unfortunately the BB doesn't seem as supportable as the iStuff and Droid as far as user developed applications.

-Bryan

You need to either upgrade to a Droid (I think around $100 with a 2 year agreement) or just get a PDA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcknight007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I know this has been posted about a million times but I'm pulling my hair out. Does anyone know of a decent blackberry specific application similar to "bulletflight"? What i need is a ballistics calculator for my blackberry. There are tons of them for the iPhone and Droid but I'm coming up with squat for the blackberry. Anybody have any info? </div></div>

I have written one, should not be a problem to convert it to Java. I have BB and their Java SDK, I would just have to need to find time to do it. Are you looking for extensive functionality or just basic stuff?

Sami,

Of course the more the better, but even the good basics would be Godsend!

Right now I'm using Excel sheet.

Sami,
If you can get it together I'm sure there are a few guys on here myself included who would kick you a few bucks for your time.