• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s banned for too skimpy outfits

Re: banned for too skimpy outfits

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's way to old for that shit and with four kids at home she should grow the fuck up.</div></div>

+1

she does have a butter face though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AREAONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a face only a mother could love.</div></div>

I dunno about that. With a face like hers, she might've been put up for adoption! LoL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd hit it </div></div>

always can count on you.....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jagged77:

I bielive she is from England !!!! </div></div>

Yup afraid so, real classy English rose
shocked.gif

Beauty is a flick of a light switch away...love me some butterfaces. Lower self esteem makes my job easier!

That being said...28 and 4 kids? I agree, grow the hell up.

Well I am not saying that I wouldn't after a few drinks, but I sure as hell would not wake her up in the morning.

She could use with a better disposition.

A little makeup, definitely a smile, and do something with that hair and she wouldn't look so bad.

Get rid of those shoes too.

Now, back to reality. She has 4 kids at home and she's out clubbing? The word "slut" comes to mind immediately. Definitely needs to grow up and realize she has a responsibility, like it or not.

She probably HAS four kids from drinking too much while out clubbing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've done worse. </div></div>

+1,2,3,4,,,,aww shit!

What town and what state? Near a Army Post?
Gettin a little spooked as I didnt cull much back then.
She looks pissed off for real. Must be the boots.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/udNHsk57f24"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/udNHsk57f24" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a double bag job, what a slapper! </div></div>

+1 Her face looks like she was hit with a hammer a few times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">28??? Bullshit!
</div></div>

what he said, she looks at least 40, I guess thats from all the abuse she probably puts her body through, I wonder if shes ever been on Maury trying to figure out who her babby-daddys are, one word describes her TRASH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you think she got the 4 kids?? </div></div>

My attorney has advised me not to answer that question.
wink.gif

With a face like that she is a double brown bagger. One on her head, and one over mine just encase the one covering her face breaks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you think she got the 4 kids?? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>
haha I like that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd hit it </div></div>

I'm with ya. I'd brag about it too. I had sex with a chick that was built like a box. A few guys from work saw me take her home, 8 years later, and it's still the stuff of legend.
smile.gif

I'm with ya. I'd brag about it too. I had sex with a chick that was built like a box. A few guys from work saw me take her home, 8 years later, and it's still the stuff of legend.
smile.gif

What won't you hit? Or do I even want to know?

Some time on the treadmill and some crunches wouldn't do her any harm either. She does NOT have the body for those clothes.

I thought thats how most normal english ladies looked after four kids.....I would still tap that....maybe give her a fifth......

she looks like someone caught her face on fire and put it out with a pitch-fork, but from just below the train wreck she's a solid 9, although her nethers are probably akin to driving a smart car through the linloln tunnel...

Grow up and stay home with your kids. If you want to goto clubs, at least act like an adult, you're only fooling yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ACE31!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know of a mouthwash that kills yeast? LMAO </div></div>

Jack Black. Makes you forget last night too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you think she got the 4 kids?? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

lol I like it.

Kids are sexualy transmitted.

I want to go to visit these clubs... sounds like they know how to toss out all the fugly bitches

To be honest, from the pictures she looks like a "working girl" that gets paid for her favors.

Not that I would know first hand what a "working girl" looks like.

Just saying....