• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned statistics

M

mtscott

I can read what length of time members have been signed up and how many post they have to thier credit. I am interested in how many members have been temporarily banned from the Sniper's hide, how many times they have been banned and for what period of time they were banned.

If you have been banned please post a reply. I am also interested in what offense resulted in ban hammer but, I don't want to get anyone in additional trouble.

Re: Banned statistics

You should talk to Shaggy, Maser, Wil, and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

Goldie rocked, did he really get banned again? He had some pretty good posts, I guess they were too good though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

Goldie rocked, did he really get banned again? He had some pretty good posts, I guess they were too good though. </div></div>

Goldie was nothing but trouble. You know he actually stacked blocks and bricks for a living?????

Masons...nothing more than carpenter wannabe's

wink.gif

Do we get a prize if we've been to the beach more than once?? Two time beach member here and the reason we have the new don't pick on the noob retard rule....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should talk to Shaggy, Maser, Wil, and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

First, you can suck start a shotgun...
Second, see first.

As an aside, the splatter might make for some valuable art one day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should talk to Shaggy, Maser, Wil, and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

First, you can suck start a shotgun...
Second, see first.

As an aside, the splatter might make for some valuable art one day. </div></div>

That is a pretty harsh statement. I would say you should be banned for breaking this rule.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold">
2. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption -- such as consistent off-topic commentary -- will not be tolerated.

Inappropriate content will be removed without notice. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images to post, and do not attempt to bypass the word filter. It is there for a reason.

</span>
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

Goldie rocked, did he really get banned again? He had some pretty good posts, I guess they were too good though. </div></div>You've been had....
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...411#Post2247411

is Goldie Maggot now ? did he go to Thailand for the op.snip snip tuck.
I once went for a half day-by mistake of course for posting about some religious nut that appeared in the news down here.

I do miss 'NOBODY' he was nothing short of hilarious, he had Tourette's [the abusive tic ]kind -and couldn't stop abusing people-- surely must have his own show by now in Hollywood,or was it Alaska.

As an admin of another gun forum (and prev admin of some other gun forums), most of the time, this type of information is not kept. Sometimes the software itself shows a list of everyone banned at a particular time. But temporary ban information isn't kept. And, honestly, outside of the admins and the actual people banned, its really no one else's business.

This is a strange thread, as someone else said...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

Goldie rocked, did he really get banned again? He had some pretty good posts, I guess they were too good though. </div></div>You've been had....
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...411#Post2247411 </div></div>

Outted.

I miss NOBODY. It was worth the price of admission just to read his post replys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ha! Ha! I was waiting for this post.</span>

OWNED-kick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You missed it.... the humor is gone now.
</div></div>

apparently
stooges-1.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that fuck up Goldie. Heard he went for good. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ha! Ha! I was waiting for this post.</span>

OWNED-kick.gif
</div></div>

I knew it had to happen sooner or later. How appropriate that it happen in this thread. There must be a god.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

This is classic, and exactly why people get banned, so pay attention.

This guy PM'd me and apparently Mike because he has a problem with the For Sale section. He stated no where in our rules did it say he had to put a price of the item he was selling. We both told him he needed to include a price because this was not an auction site, to which he replied to me it was about listing below MSRP.

Now who as a private member would have to worry about MSRP ?

Hmm, maybe a business that was selling as an individual so they didn't have to pay the site like the other businesses here? I mean who else deals with MSRP?

This was why I was a Lowlife, not that he bothered to reply to my question about this, he felt instead of replying, yes he was a business and got caught, he came here to call me a Lowlife, classic.

And people wonder why we are short in replies.

Dude it's LL's house. If you don't care for the hospitality there are two ways to go through the door.

And if your asking - yeah, just like many others I have had the ban hammer come down me a time or two.

It's simple, if you want discuss the finer points of shooting and reloading - learn to sit on your hands about what ain't germane.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

This guy PM'd me and apparently Mike because he has a problem with the For Sale section. He stated no where in our rules did it say he had to put a price of the item he was selling. We both told him he needed to include a price because this was not an auction site, to which he replied to me it was about listing below MSRP.

Hmm, maybe a business that was selling as an individual so they didn't have to pay the site like the other businesses here? I mean who else deals with MSRP?

This was why I was a Lowlife, not that he bothered to reply to my question about this, he felt instead of replying, yes he was a business and got caught, he came here to call me a Lowlife, classic.

And people wonder why we are short in replies. </div></div>

That's awesome. I love when people get caught trying to pull a fast one and then bitch about being caught. Its superb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

You're a douche.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

I'm pretty sure GSSP is not a business, he's retired army. Begs the question though. . . . . . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

I'm pretty sure GSSP is not a business, he's retired army. Begs the question though. . . . . . . </div></div>

It's not conclusive, but the fact he's an FFL definitely makes him appear to be running some sort of business. Notice his email is "[email protected]"....

http://fflgundealers.net/gss-patterning.html
http://www.fflregistry.com/FFL-Dealer/Mapleton/UT/Gss-Patterning/Alan-Griffith/52865.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm pretty sure GSSP is not a business, he's retired army. Begs the question though. . . . . . .</div></div>

Is it against the law to work after you retire from the military?

He's a douche, I don't care what he did or does.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 71firebird400</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After my little run down the whipping gauntlet by LowL(ife) and Mike today, I'm probably about to get banned.

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

I'm pretty sure GSSP is not a business, he's retired army. Begs the question though. . . . . . . </div></div>

It's not conclusive, but the fact he's an FFL definitely makes him appear to be running some sort of business. Notice his email is "[email protected]"....

http://fflgundealers.net/gss-patterning.html
http://www.fflregistry.com/FFL-Dealer/Mapleton/UT/Gss-Patterning/Alan-Griffith/52865.html</div></div>

Exactly,

Why else would you be asking about not listing MSRP... He specifically did not want to post prices on his for sale posts.

People assume we are stupid, and we haven't seen this before, when someone asks a pretty obvious question and I turn around and call him on it. I have been doing this a very long time, 10 years and 57k members not much I haven't seen.

He PM'd me, I answered him about having to list prices, he protested with a longer response to include the MSRP thing, to which I replied, only businesses worry about that and Posted the rules of the forum highlighting #9, regarding commercial sales. He didn't reply but instead posted here because he knew he was busted. Then to confirm it, he sent me the typical "nasty gram" email that most banned members send.. the bullet points include...

Calling me Napoleon -- the Little General
That I lied --- Flat out lied in this case, which I don't know how I did that I have his private message to reference from.
That Me and Moderators are wrong, specifically because the "rule wasn't written" when he asked.
and that in protest he was gonna SPAM (his words) my vendors to tell them how awful I treat my members

Lastly and certainly the most common statement by banned people, the threat... here in conclusion he reminded me, "I know what you look like"

My reply was asking if he wanted me to tell him when I planned to see my next movie as I felt the dark theater would give him the perfect opportunity to man up.

Just another day for me and mods at the Sniper's Hide Flying Circus

Oh well!
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Actually I contemplated awarding you that title during one of my long vacations. then JRose and Queequeg told me you were allright no matter what the rest say about you.
grin.gif
Glad I held my tounge. Now if we meet in a dark theatre we can watch the movie...LOL.

Despite my history I respect this place...kinda like a bar that you dont have to leave the house to hang out and shoot the shit with your buddies...a truly twisted lot of humanity....I feel right at home.

Ban that idiot.
mad.gif

Nobody expected this, but some seem to feel like it's going on for some weird reason.
whistle.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixgc_FGam3s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixgc_FGam3s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody expected this, but some seem to feel like it's going on for some weird reason.
whistle.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixgc_FGam3s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixgc_FGam3s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Shouldnt that be over in "Intelligent and Inspiring"?

^
Awesome

Really, you have to ask yourself, do you really think it is something I haven't heard before ? I look at it as a very weak put down, that really doesn't work on me at all. I consider you small minded if all you can think of it "lowlife"... honestly is that the best people can do.

I mean, I come from a pretty big family, loud, some might say obnoxious. Then I joined the USMC, they doubled up on just about everything and by most accounts I gave much better than I received. Trying to put me down with something as simple as Lowlife, almost offends me in a different way, like not banning people sooner for a lack of imagination.

As a PS on the bannings, my next favorite activity by previously banned people is, where they run around the site pointing out as many instances they can find where they feel someone didn't get banned for doing or saying the same thing as what caused them to get banned. For this nugget, see ----> Paw Print

Total Eye Roller that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^

For this nugget, see ----> Paw Print

Total Eye Roller that one. </div></div>

That's funny. I just took a look at a few of his last posts....and the common theme is: "oh, be careful, that'll get you banned"

Like a freakin' martyr.....poor thing

no problem, just trying to be helpful. Why should others not learn from my mistakes? I'm sure no one is suggesting that they look forward to someone getting banned, if someone posts something regarding law enforcement (I'm still assuming US law enforcement-poor LE in places like North Korea would be fair game), or something bad about our govt., etc., they get banned, this is America, fair and equal is what we are about, but, helping people along the way, by warning them, is also the American way, again glad I can help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no problem, just trying to be helpful. Why should others not learn from my mistakes? I'm sure no one is suggesting that they look forward to someone getting banned, if someone posts something regarding law enforcement (I'm still assuming US law enforcement-poor LE in places like North Korea would be fair game), or something bad about our govt., etc., they get banned, this is America, fair and equal is what we are about, but, helping people along the way, by warning them, is also the American way, again glad I can help. </div></div>

Paw, the difference is that most of us get banned every once in a while and we laugh it off and use the vacation to earn brownie points with the wives catching up on shit we've neglected to do since our last ban. Upon return it's right back to trying to earn another ban (Shank). Nobody needs a "warning" nor cares to be constantly "warned", especially when that warning is done in a passive aggressive way such as you have been doing... Now start working on your second ban you've got a lot of catching up to do if you're going to make it to the big leagues
smile.gif

Way past second ban, you're are way behind on your count. Do you enjoy others getting banned? I hope not. Having learned from my past bans, I am trying to help others from being banned for the exact same thing-it's called helping others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you enjoy others getting banned? I hope not. Having learned from my past bans, I am trying to help others from being banned for the exact same thing-it's called helping others. </div></div>

2cnyq87.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way past second ban, you're are way behind on your count. Do you enjoy others getting banned? I hope not. Having learned from my past bans, I am trying to help others from being banned for the exact same thing-it's called helping others. </div></div>

A tad over 2 years being a member here, and 361 posts and you have a handful of bans already? Is that YOUR goal? Heed your own advice and let others worry about themselves. Most of us around here are adults.

Good day sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you enjoy others getting banned? I hope not. Having learned from my past bans, I am trying to help others from being banned for the exact same thing-it's called helping others. </div></div>

2cnyq87.jpg
</div></div>

Well said, HB.

This is the kind of 3 yr spoil brat behavior we deal with... like working at a kindergarten where one child is reprimanded and as soon has his time out is over he runs around the room pointing towards other children, doing them a favor of course.

Cause after all he needs to teach everyone his lesson.

Childish doesn't even begin to explain these things we see. It's usually what gets people like paw print permanently banned because they don't know when to stop and immediately flag themselves as problems. Every chance they get they try to poke their fingers in our eyes and yours under the guise of helping the board to run smoothly. Quite the opposite...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maggot, your avatar is very distracting. Who is she?

1911fan </div></div>

I have no idea...just found her on a gif site. She also removes her pants equally as distractingly. Unfortunately there is no emoticon to express the effect she has on us, eh.
whistle.gif

I'm also a 1911 fan, especially the Colts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone that has posted in this thread is a pussy.</div></div>

Is that up to and including yourself lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone that has posted in this thread is a pussy.</div></div>

Is that up to and including yourself lol
</div></div>

yes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In2b8u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I miss NOBODY. It was worth the price of admission just to read his post replys. </div></div>

Amen.

The details of my banishment history are quite inconsequential.....

I've never been on vacation from the Hide because first and foremost: I can read; and maybe more importantly, I've yet to see anything on the internet that pushed me to the point where I felt it necessary to break said rules that I have read.

To the OP: if you really want to know what will get you banned, read all the stickies about what you can do around here, and what you can't do. There might even be some wiggle room on them, but I wouldn't bank on it. I'm sure LL and the mods don't patrol the forums looking for the slightest infraction so they can ban somebody......it just doesn't work like that (unless you are Shankster).