• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bannon Indicted by DOJ

BCP

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2008
    AZ: Land of wind, dirt and angry old people
    They have an arrest warrant out for him too so CNN will probably have footage of the SWAT raid. Communist clown show.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    So, what did Bannon do that 232 Demwits didn't do. How many voted for an impeachment on well known false information?

I wasn't alive in 1935, but I bet Germany felt exactly like this.
    I wasn't either but my Best Friend in 1974 was the son of a captured Luftwaffe pilot who ended up in a POW camp in Minnesota and ultimately ended up an American Citizen and married living in Midwest USA. He and I had literally hundreds hours of conversations about flying for the Luftwaffe and all things political in Germany during that period.

America is *exactly* where Germany was in 1933 to 1940. We are exactly there. But probably not in the Way you think it was/is.

VooDoo

Most of what we discussed was his experience as a pilot as I and his son were both fascinated with aircraft and flying and in the Civil Air Patrol together. His political views and the history (facts) he presented to me would not be taken well here at The Hide so I'll keep them to myself as they are totally contradictory to the general mindset here. I'll just piss people off and I'm not really into that much.

He's been dead now for some decades but I will say that he predicted what is happening right now in surprising detail except that it has happened much faster/sooner than he predicted. Hopefully we "figure it out" before America goes full on Fascist/Nazi but I'm highly skeptical that this will be the case.

VooDoo

VooDoo, you were lucky enough to have access to a historical rarity. If you have the time to type I'd really like to hear more of your thoughts, at least clarification of the "not in the way that you think it was/is" part.
    I think I know what he might be talking about ...then again I'm not a mind reader. Recently at a family reunion - only 2 left now that lived through it. There were definitely "resisters", as was most in my family. IT was too easy when you had a charismatic speaker (which Hitler was), false flags, too easy to pit brother vs. brother, neighborhood vs. neighborhood, German vs. German. Marginalize one population, promise salvation to the other. Remember there was crazy inflation - (I kind of chucked about the Ukranian woman smell comment in another thread because for literally months there was a time the only food was the leftover rotten potatoes in the field - so there were a lot of potato pancakes)...Create more division. Repeat story over and over, I said story because its fiction. There are blatant violations of Nuremburg going on right now - and half the population think thats fine.

Last edited:
    Well, how old could he have been joining the hitler youth? In that age they don’t know shit and just „adapt“ to their surroundings. Can’t blame him for this. My mom‘s dad was an SS officer, way worse….

Look what happened in Austria today, the „not complied“ under lockdown. Turning even family against each other. It’s all coming back 😡😡

Well, how old could he have been joining the hitler youth? In that age they don’t know shit and just „adapt“ to their surroundings. Can’t blame him for this. My mom‘s dad was an SS officer, way worse….

Look what happened in Austria today, the „not complied“ under lockdown. Turning even family against each other. It’s all coming back 😡😡
    He would have been around 16-17.