• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barr sums it up

Let me know when he actually does something.

Seems like its nonstop bullshit from the communists and we never strike back. The giant irony here is, its been proven time and again they have nothing to go on yet keep looking like retards and bringing more of it. We actually have so much shit to choose from that can be proven, yet we have done absolutely nothing about it.

Not knowing a lot about Barr I do agree with assessment of what is going on.

In fact sounds like I wrote it and someone edited the grammar and swearing.

Can we not prosecute dems for this?

sub·ver·sion
/səbˈvərZH(ə)n,səbˈvərSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
    "the ruthless subversion of democracy"

Reactions: Aries256

Seems like its nonstop bullshit from the communists and we never strike back. The giant irony here is, its been proven time and again they have nothing to go on yet keep looking like retards and bringing more of it. We actually have so much shit to choose from that can be proven, yet we have done absolutely nothing about it.
This.........

Reactions: Rearden Steel

Yeah what he said. Hell i will volunteer some of my time to help build the gallows, or wire the electric bleachers.

Reactions: 10ring'r

So he says all the evil that they are doing and then well....... just sits back and lets them continue on with doing evil and won't lift a finger to stop them.

Anyone that tries to work for Trump or stand against the democrats gets torn to shreds on made up political charges by the very department Bill Barr is supposed to be in charge of.

Till I hear otherwise I'm going to assume he is part of the Deep State, saying just enough to keep the good people from rising up and putting a stop to it. Perhaps the worst kind of enemy, the one that tells you to just wait patiently because somebody is working on a secret plan to save you and fix everything..... meanwhile the enemy is destroying all those that oppose them without anyone lifting a hand to stop them and when the "good people" realize they have been conned it will be way too late.

So he says all the evil that they are doing and then well....... just sits back and lets them continue on with doing evil and won't lift a finger to stop them.

Anyone that tries to work for Trump or stand against the democrats gets torn to shreds on made up political charges by the very department Bill Barr is supposed to be in charge of.

Till I hear otherwise I'm going to assume he is part of the Deep State, saying just enough to keep the good people from rising up and putting a stop to it. Perhaps the worst kind of enemy, the one that tells you to just wait patiently because somebody is working on a secret plan to save you and fix everything..... meanwhile the enemy is destroying all those that oppose them without anyone lifting a hand to stop them and when the "good people" realize they have been conned it will be way too late.
But, but, the 12,000 sealed indictments!

Have you forgotten about them ? :eek:

Barr for president huh?

Well...OK, yeah, agreed. I was just agreeing with what he said about the scorched Earth resistance and how dangerous it is for our Republic. I'll plead ignorance here and suffer the consequences of my "type first research later" response.

Thank you for posting that, I had NO idea. I came here to learn, and I just got learnt.

Last edited:
His lips are moving but his warrant for arrest pen is noticeably still..........

When do we get him in front of some congressional committee to do his Robert Mueller impression?

Reactions: SilentStalkr

sub·ver·sion
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
While I totally agree with you, lets bring another word/charge/action into the conversation:

Sedition

In my opinion, it's worser than Subversion. Also, in my opinion, at least one of those acts is a Capitol offense.

@Sean the Nailer
Thanks that was my intent but got sidetracked, good catch.

Liberal subversives commiting -

Sedition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Last edited:
We must not forget that Barr is the asshole that turned the murdering FBI agents loose in the Ruby Ridge deal.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Like I said, didn't know shit about Barr.

I remember it's time for a beer and find a rock to crawl under.

We must not forget that Barr is the asshole that turned the murdering FBI agents loose in the Ruby Ridge deal.

And did all the pro bono work for Lon Horiuchi after Waco. I recall Barr misdirecting the Lockerbie bombing investigation to finger the Libyans instead of Syrians but its been a long time and not much comes up on the internet. The Scots were pretty upset. Pretty sure Barr is deep state making sure no one important ends up in prison. He'll probably get some low level people eventually though- in time for the election if I had to guess. I can only imagine how much dirt they have on him.

Bill Barr....... I want to like him..... But! About a month ago, whenever the last "shooting" was. He was running around the capitol lobbying for gun control to weak kneed Republicans......

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So the article of Barr slamming dems is a sham?
Maybe why nothing has been done, but Potus would know that I figure.

His other actions on gun controll has deemed him an enemy of mine now that I know that.
Sad I thought of some use.

Two things can be true at once. I suspect there is real animos towards the left from Barr. He has been around since forever. my feelings on Barr is: he was in his prime working for .gov around the time Slick Willie was in power. I suspect that he has first hand knowledge of major wrong doing by the clintons and other democrats. Bottom line IMO he is a RINO and protectionist. While he might do something to some pee-on about FISA warrant, he still a life long .gov lawyer and bureaucrat POS.

sub·ver·sion
Learn to pronounce
noun
Well on top of downright treason

Treasonous in my eyes but I read up on it and had to go with sedition as a definition that I belive can be charged.

Also think some actions might go as spying but I am not a lawyer.

Barr would know this and seems to be holding out, that may be dereliction of office.

Can a group of people petition the government to bring charges?

Can a group of people petition the government to bring charges?
We can, but usually they just snub us. Just like im not sure if the petition I signed to recall that pile of shit newsom will do anything.

Nothing will ever happen. Both sides are just as corrupt. Even (if) the right wasnt as corrupt, the right knows all about the left. Its not like the right doesnt know everything about the left. The BOTH simply cant afford to have anything ever happen. Because if someone from the left goes to jail, then the dominoes could easily fall for both parties. So its in both parties best interest to throw up as many (meetings) and congressional grillings to show face.

NOBODY of any rank will EVER go to prison.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
Nothing will ever happen. Both sides are just as corrupt. Even (if) the right wasnt as corrupt, the right knows all about the left. Its not like the right doesnt know everything about the left. The BOTH simply cant afford to have anything ever happen. Because if someone from the left goes to jail, then the dominoes could easily fall for both parties. So its in both parties best interest to throw up as many (meetings) and congressional grillings to show face.

NOBODY of any rank will EVER go to prison.

Not unless the people do it themselves! That’s the way it’s supposed to work!