• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Barrel Bags and Bolt Pouch

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Barrel Bag .. ( lengths ) are made to each individual members needs for Barrel length.
    .. And it is the Same price for Barrel Bags Length .. be it 16" barrel bag, or a 36" length Barrel .

Bolt Pouches .. are either a ( Standard rifle Bolt ) or a ( bullpup, DT Bolt )
    with also: DT, HTI (hard target intervention) Bolt pouch, and single Mag. pouch .

Magazine Pouches available - ( Desert Tech. and SAC .223 ) -- ( Barrett MRAD ) -- ( SAKO M10 .338LM, 5-Round )
    ( AXMC .338 LM, 5-round -&- 300 WM, 5-Round ) -- ( AIAW short action ) -- ( AICS short action ) -- ( AR-15/16, BCG )
    .. Barrel Bags and Bolt Pouches come in ( 3 ) colors . . Black - Coyote - Multicam
    .. 1000 denier nylon inside and outside and padded .
    .. All Barrel Bags have PAL's webbing on front-side, to attach a Bolt Pouch with malice clip .
    All Bolt Pouches have PAL's webbing on backside for attachment to Barrel Bag .
    .. PAL's webbing and Malice Clips added ( on 'back-side' of Barrel Bags ) ' is extra ' .. ( 10-$ , Single-barrel bag ) -- ( 20-$ , Double-barrel bag ) .
    Single-Barrel Bags are , ( 42-$ )
    Double-Barrel Bags are , ( 70-$ )
    Bolt Pouches, both Standard and DT, are , ( 35-$ each ) - comes with Malice clips .
    Magazine Pouches ( 35-$ ) - comes with Malice clips .
    Shipping is , usps flat-rate .
    Just hit me with a PM here and will be given info if wanting the items .
    -
    Payment Type Accepted .. P.O. Money Order . or . personal check . or . PayPal payment .
    . also note --> If you do chose to use my PayPal Addy., Send the PayPal as ( friend family ) . ....thanks
    THIS ---> Paypal payment , please.. Do Not add ammo/firearms Info message along with your PP. payment . give me info here in PM , or hit me at my hm. mail .

-
    Barrel Bags backside PAL's.JPG

750 KB size Pic..jpg

kb Barrel Bag 3.jpg

-

( BigBore ) . DT - HTI . Barrel Bag . with connecting, Magazine Pouch . Bolt Pouch
    -

small Res. DT HTI .50 Bag Pouch.jpg

---
    ALSO ---> .. Have Magazine Pouches for :

Desert Tech. -- Barrett MRAD -- SAKO M10 .338LM, 5-Round -- AXMC .338 LM, 5-round

---

Last edited:
    Do the bolt bags come standard with pals webbing on the back side? Are the prices, shipped?

Thanks

Do the bolt bags come standard with pals webbing on the back side? Are the prices, shipped?

Thanks
    -
    Yes .. the ' Bolt Pouches ' all have PAL's webbing on Back-Side, for connection to the Barrel Bags, or anything else you want to connect them to .

Last edited:
    Exceptional quality products here folks. Fear not and purchase and enjoy.

Sent funds for 2 bolt bags. This guys stuff is top notch. I ordered a a pistol/suppressor holster a couple years ago and the fit and finish are great.

Concur all...great products, great prices and super easy to do business with. Just placed my fourth order....

Just a bump for an excellent vendor. Will post some pics of the barrel, bolt, and mag bag he made for my DT .50 in the morning.

Received my stuff, really appreciate it. Haven’t used it yet but the quality looks top notch!

Just a quick thanks for the bolt pouches. the design is great too, no chance of the bolt handle slipping out from the pouch to get damaged when the lid flap is closed down. Coyote color looks really good too!

@softcock looking good! Do you have some photos of the Desert Tech barrel bag, magazine and bolt pouches?

Received my barrel bags, bolt pouches and ammo binders from @softcock today.
    Awesome stuff and can fully recommend purchasing the kit from him! ?

Post @ Instagram

Reactions: E-Tool
    I’d like a double barrel bag 26” (24” with flash hider).

A mag pouch (MRAD) and a bolt bag, in tan with pals webbing. would prefer OD green if you have that. Please email/PM payment details.

Got my barrel bag today. Less than a week after ordering. I have to say, I’m impressed with the quality. Nice padding, clips lock up nice and tight, stitching is clean!

definitely recommend!

I’d like to order a bolt pouch any issues fitting a long action in there.

Received a double barrel bag for my extra AXMC barrels a few days ago...tremendous work.

Reactions: softcock
    Bought 3 barrell and 3 bolt pouches for AXMC 338 barrells for myself and my 2 mates. The kit is so well made and the man is so easy to deal with. Big thumbs up

Reactions: M289
    A well packaged box of 375/408CT ammo binders was delivered to me today, here in the U.K.
    Having had a good look over them, I’m going to show them to the guys in the club and put another order in. I hope softcock has got his sewing head on.
    I’m hoping he can draw up a design for a 10 round binder in 20mm Vulcan too.

Thanks softcock for putting my order together so quickly and shipping it across the Pond. Well chuffed.
    090F4B72-7564-468C-883C-76C3BDB4222A.jpeg

UP to top .
    .. for your Barrel and Bolt, carry and storage needs .

Barrel Bags, come in ( 3 ) colors ... Black / Coyote tan / Multicam

Desert Tech bolt pouch and mag pouches ordered. Great quality and arrived fast. Thanks!