• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel Question

Skeptic1

Heavy Horseman
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2019
Central NC
I'm looking a ss m40 contoured barrel with 11.25 5r twist, finished at 24" long, .9" at the muzzle. I was looking a Bartlein, but doesn't have to be Bartlein just a well known barrel maker. Everywhere seems to be out of stock. Does anyone have any suggestions? My smith already has everything except the barrel. Wanting to get this finished up

I'm looking a ss m40 contoured barrel with 11.25 5r twist, finished at 24" long, .9" at the muzzle. I was looking a Bartlein, but doesn't have to be Bartlein just a well known barrel maker. Everywhere seems to be out of stock. Does anyone have any suggestions? My smith already has everything except the barrel. Wanting to get this finished up

Check eBay, I have found barrel blanks there in the past.

Check with MullerWorks. They have both cut rifled and button rifled options. My smith has been impressed with their quality control at least on par with Bartlein.

You might try Harts rifle barrels.