• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Barrel threading

chrisboc

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
DFW Texas
Where is a good place to have my barrel threaed for a suppressor?

Is there anywhere in the Dallas Texas area?

Re: Barrel threading

Contact 737Shark in Plano. Excellent work.

As the proprietor of Shark Suppressors, he's also NFA friendly.
smile.gif

Wasn't that a disco song in the early 80's ???

Although I don't remember anything about a phone number...

Doc's Guns in Carrollton. I talk to him yesturday about the same thing, he said its 120-140 bucks. He is off of 35 just south of George Bush.

"Call Me" by Deborah Harry (Blondie). I think that it was the theme song for movie "American Gigalo" that came out in 1980.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Contact 737Shark in Plano. Excellent work.

As the proprietor of Shark Suppressors, he's also NFA friendly.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Met with David on Saturday. Great guy!! Did an excellent job threading my barrel. While I waited. Shot it today. Could not be happier.

Thanks for the info hink.

The first time I met David, it was after the drive down from Amarillo. The drive was well worth the experience of meeting David and seeing his attention to detail in threading my own barrel. Glad I could help, with what little help I was able to provide. There are a few things I do well; the rest of life I have to be content in knowing of those who do well.
smile.gif

where do you go shoot down in the dallas area? i will be moving down there on the 14th
smile.gif