• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing barrels in stock

dar1246

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Looking for a 32" striaght 1.250 7mm 1-9 twist barrel. I got one Krieger and would like to get the same. I got it from Brunos but they only had 1. Does anybody know where there might be another?

Re: barrels in stock

Krieger barrels themselves perhaps?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Called them they are like 22 weeks out. </div></div>
Thats absolutely ridiculous, they better get there acts together before Bartlein wipe them out, I see there doubling the size of there business in order to deal with there backlog.
Krieger would want to make some effort if they want to stay in the game and not get left behind.

Look at Bartliens website where they say they are 8 months to a year out . 22 weeks is less than that . Supply and demand at its most basic all the match barrel manufacturers are months out on direct orders .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats absolutely ridiculous, they better get there acts together before Bartlein wipe them out, I see there doubling the size of there business in order to deal with there backlog.
Krieger would want to make some effort if they want to stay in the game and not get left behind. </div></div>

Bartlein and Kreiger are both excellent quality makers and take their time making sure what they sell is top notch.

Never wait for a barrel till you need one. If you can afford to keep a barrel, or two extra, get them on order and get in line as they build each barrel to order.

Try this site:

This is the public site for Gene Sears. I just got a Krieger Remington Varmit contour 5R .308 SS from them. It showed out of stock, but they are constantly placing orders and have new barrels coming in. I just merely placed it on backorder and I had it in 3 weeks. They do have some 7mm in stock, I copied and pasted there inventory below.

http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/browse.cfm/2,5117.html

284 CAL SS 5R 1-9" TWIST #11 1.250" STRAIGHT 28"
Item #: KRI284115R9
Qty In Stock: 1
Your Price: $325.00

284 CAL SS 5R 1-9" TWIST #14 HEAVY PALMA 30"
Item #: KRI284145R9

284 CAL SS 5R 1-9" TWIST #17 HEAVY VARMINT 28"
Item #: KRI284175R9

I did try Gene site but I want the finish length to be at least 30". I is my fault for waiting until I need one but that is. Brunos might have some in a couple of weeks.