• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett MRAD Trigger

armaster

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2017
Does any of the MRAD owners have any solutions for the Creep in the MRAD Trigger. Single Stage trigger moves with light pressure prior to Breaking. It's not bad but I would rather have none. Thank You.

Mine has about one eight inch of pre travel that shouldn't be there. I sent Barrett an email, but have not received a reply.

I’m testing out one of there new 2 stage triggers . So far I’m not completely happy . Even the 2 stage has a little take up before the rifle fires . It is an improvement to there single stage . The two stage has not been released yet but I live in Nashville and have contacts inside Barrett . I am going to talk with them about improving the two stage so hopefully before it’s released it will be more like a traditional 2 stage we are all accustomed to . As far as there single stage goes mine is the same way it has to much take up and hard to get used to . Its not a Jewell trigger by any stretch .

Does any of the MRAD owners have any solutions for the Creep in the MRAD Trigger. Single Stage trigger moves with light pressure prior to Breaking. It's not bad but I would rather have none. Thank You.
It can be taken out by adjusting the sear engagement screw in the back of the trigger. Mine will adjust to where there is no creep, but after firing several rounds it backs out and has to be adjusted again. Thinking about putting lock tite on the threads.