• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett voted in tomorrow

well let's hope she stands strong on our 2A. i think she says they have "a" gun, and when asked about the 2A she went out of her way to say that that doesn't mean that limitations cannot be applied.

Reactions: wh20crazy
It will be a good day.

Maybe deserve a toast from the cask strength bourbon.

Hope another celebration comes soon.

it might be high time for some of the conservative judges to go so this shit doesnt happen in reverse. alito, thomas, and especially roberts should pull the pin and golden parachute on down.

now that they have hunter’s laptop, they could approach roberts and tell him to go or they’re going to release the dirt.

it might be high time for some of the conservative judges to go so this shit doesnt happen in reverse. alito, thomas, and especially roberts should pull the pin and golden parachute on down.

now that they have hunter’s laptop, they could approach roberts and tell him to go or they’re going to release the dirt.
Well it's a bit late for that if that blue wave thing happens next week.

Reactions: wh20crazy
well let's hope she stands strong on our 2A. i think she says they have "a" gun, and when asked about the 2A she went out of her way to say that that doesn't mean that limitations cannot be applied.
Well she said felons should be able to own guns.

So she is a lot more pro gun than a lot of our fellow gun owners who are elitist anti gunners

Blue wave is never gonna happen.

I sincerely hope you are right. If it does happen, the Supreme Court is going to be very busy, that is until the Dems add enough justices to take that back as well.

Reactions: SmileMaker
Will ACB get confirmed, or are there enough rep no votes to keep her out?

Collins, romney...?

HTB1FfgTbYwTMeJjSszfq6xbtFXaE.gif

Well she said felons should be able to own guns.

So she is a lot more pro gun than a lot of our fellow gun owners who are elitist anti gunners

That's when I knew there was hope that somebody somewhere still understands the 2A is a first class right and not some Second or Third class privilege.

Oh, ok. My mistake. I havent watched any propaganda since Friday so I'm a bit behind the times. Thanks for setting me straight.
Well, that's what she said lol. It's looking like all repubs except 1 will be a yes. We'll see tonight I guess

What time are they supposed to call the vote? None of the “news” has any of that info. Be cool to watch on C-Span
Not sure... they are still "debating". I'd hate to have to wear a suit and tie and listen to that crap every day.

I love how theres like 5 hours of bullshit speeches noone gives a single fuck about beforehand.

Just fucking vote.
Hey hey!! Calm your ass down. What else do you expect them to do to earn their wages? It takes a lot of planning to showboat like that.

It’s done. Let’s move on to the next manufactured crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot