• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes BARSKA 6-24x50SF Sniper's Mil-dot Reticle Hunting Riflescope

vincent881

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2014
Hey all, Nice to meet you here! just signed up to day. Have been by countless times reading posts, but never had a need to post until now. I figure there is likely no better place to ask if someone knows what kind of scope I have here. I recently want to buy a BARSKA 6-24x50SF Sniper's Mil-dot Reticle Hunting Rifle scope for my rifle. Has anyone used this scope or know anything about it? Is it expensive for $229?

BARSKA 6-24x50SF Scope Sniper Mil-dot Reticle Hunting Riflescope

BARSKA-6-24x50SF-Scope-Reticle-Hunting-Riflescope.jpg

Barska is crap, take $200 and donate it to your favorite charity, at least you will feel better about the parting with the money in a few months.

If you already purchased it and did not mount it, return it and pick up the Bushnell from the above post or at least a used Vortex. Cabelas has Vortex HS scopes on sale right now.

WTF is that wheel for? I just went out and looked at my Tahoe to see if someone stole my spare tire.......... Seriously, what is the Mack dump truck steering wheel doing on the side of a scope?

primary arms claims that their scope has better turrets and better glass, but not the lifetime warranty. but you'll be hard pressed to find better people to deal with.